Hour Glass of Time and Romance

Sarah's father POV~
*present day*

Sarah left for her field trip today. I am worried and hope for her safe return. She promised to call me at night when we last talked so I should be getting a call from her soon.
I finish lighting the candles on the table in the dining room where the food was laid out. Five minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Amanda! Hello gorgeous." I hug her tightly. She kissed me and walks inside.

"Hey Brian, how was your day?"

"Good, a little concerned about my daughter going all the way across the country."

"Aww" Amanda pouts her lips and walks up and puts her arms around my neck. "Everything will be fine, she is a smart girl from what I have heard."

"I know" *sigh* we kiss for a while till we're breathless then move to the table. We talk about our lives and I explain my plan to tell Sarah about her.

Amanda is a women I meant on match.com since Sarah said I needed a social life to get my mind off my departed wife. Even though my feelings for the woman I had loved since childhood would never leave it was still worth a try to meet someone else.

Amanda is 37 years old and 5'4. We have been dating for two going on almost three months. I haven't told Sarah yet because I wanted to make sure this was something that would last and I'm pretty sure that things are going well so I will tell her when she returns home.

"The dinner was fantastic baby." She gets up and walks over to me and leans down capturing my lips in hers in a heated kiss. All of a sudden she grabs my collar and pulls me upward.

"How about we eat dessert now." She pulls me to the bedroom and shove me on the bed and climbs on top to straddle me.

Romus POV~
*flash back *

Me and a couple of members were sitting around a table discussing Sarah's situation.

"First we need to find out how she got here " says member #1.

"She says she was inside a museum thing and touched an hour glass then was here" I explained.

"The way I see it is whatever got here will return her to the USK" explains member #3.

"It's USA" corrects member #2.

"Well the solution is simple, ask her what it looks like, find it, then have her touch it" says member #1.

"Very well, but we will not discuss this solution with anyone outside of this room and the search for the hour glass will not start until say so" I explain then get up and walk out.

I know my promise to her is to return her home but I don't want to let go.

* End of flash back *

Sarah POV~
* back to present in Egypt *

Now standing in front of the guards before us was a man that looked like Romus himself. The only difference was he had some blonde strands hanging down from inside his nemeses headdress besides Romus's black strands and blue eyes that looked as if they held secrets that no one knew besides Romus's brown eyes.

"Brother, how nice to see you again" he says with such a deep voice. It sounded so delicious I wanted to melt to his feet. By now I was speechless. His eyes shift towards me and he grins.

" Who is this beautiful women, my eyes must be set upon a goddess." He walks up and takes my hand and brings it to his lips. For once in my life I'm speechless. Between him touching me and his intense stare and delicious voice. All I could do was exhale and let out a shaky giggle.

Romus POV~

I stood there silently thinking one thing over and over again.

I'M GOING TO KILL HIM, I'M GOING TO KILL HIM.

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed my new updates.
How do you feel about the new twin coming into the picture?? Do you think she might leave Romus for the twin ??

REMEMBER COMMENT AND VOTE !!!!! :-) :-D