Hour Glass Of Time And Romance

Sarah was walking in the museum in Eygpt with her class when she came upon a strange door. While her tour guide was talking and people were listening, she snuck off to the door and went inside. Inside she found an exhibit of a pharaoh with many artifacts inside.

Then her gaze fell upon a beautiful hour glass with designs craved into it. Since she was little she always had a thing for hour glasses, since her mother collected various hour glass types. Whenever she saw hour glasses she is reminded of her departed mother. She touched the glass and felt its smooth surface under her finger tips, the room suddenly errupted with a big sand strom. Wind and sand hitting her roughly, then it suddenly stopped. She opened her eyes to find herself in the middle of a dessert.

Confused she got up and started walking forward, all of a sudden she heard a noise from behind her. Sarah turned to find two oddly, strange dressed solider ( she assumed ) on horses riding up to her.

" Who are you," one of the men asked.

" I'm Sarah." I said " I'm lost can you tell me where I am?"

The soldier completely ignored my question and asked where was i from. " The USA" i responed, a little annoyed he wouldn't answer my last question. The soldier's face turned into a confused one. Disreguarding me he turned to his partner and started to talk again.

"Where is this USA" he questioned his partner.

"Maybe she is just some diseased slave that was dumped here by her owner." was the partner respones.

SLAVE, SLAVE, I was now at the end of my nerve and was about to yell at him when he interrupted me.

"Maybe we should take her to the pharaoh and let him decide what to do with her." Suggested the man's partner. First they didn't know where the USA is, then they have these weird clothes on that look ancient, now they think i'm a diseased slave and are going to take me to their pharaoh, what is this?

"Or we could kill her." said the soldier. My blood ran cold, my face went pale. That was all it took for me to get ready to run, but i felt a hand on my arm, my breath left me body.

****** Hi guys, this is my very first story YEAH!!!!!!!!! :-) . I hope you guys like it and will keep reading when i update. If you are reading this story i already love you. Please leave comments and please, please, please vote. It would be a dream come true. Also, please share this with others to help me get lots of followers. If you do comment please feel free to tell me what you think is going to happen next. Bye. ;-) ********************

THANKS FOR READING, I'LL UPDATE VERY SOON.