V

"you gotta be ready at any moment to give up what  you are for what you might become"

Detroit, Michigan.
| Saige |

It was Saturday afternoon. Me, Yaya, Ci, and Des were at my brothers house, sitting in the living room just chilling. Sevyn left out earlier to handle some business so I invited the girls over cause me and Yaya ain't have nothing else to do.

"Girl he would never just grab on you like that like he know you or sum" Desiree said making me shake my head.

It's been about a week since the block party and I haven't seen Amir since then. Me and Ci was telling Des about what went down after we showed up.

"Like you cockblocking for what"

I didn't even know Amir for real so the fact that he tried to step in ain't make no damn sense to me. I mean I figured that would happen since he Sevyn's homeboy but still. If they gon act like that every time I come out the house, I ain't wanna be nowhere near them.

"Isaiah fine as hell though I might need to see what he about" Ci said making us all turn our heads to her.

"Let me fucking find out" Siyah said.

"Now since you said something, yo ass sure did dip outta there with him" I said.

"He offered to take me home" Ciara replied trying to give a fake innocent smile.

"Yeah whatever negro" Desiree said.

As we continued to talk, on the other side of the front door we heard the sound of keys jiggling before the door finally opened with Sevyn, Mari, Cam, Isaiah and Amir walking in.

Just my luck.

"What's up y'all" Sev said before walking to his room.

Even though it was a lot of us, everyone was still able to fit in my brothers big ass living room. Isaiah took a seat next to Ci, Cam sat by Des, Amir sat across me while Mari goofy ass sat in between me and Yaya.

"Yo I'm high as fuck" Mari announced.

"Damn you smoked without me gang" Siyah asked with a fake hurt face.

"My fault baby sis ian know if yo brother was gon let you blow. I gotchu next time doe" he replied.

"My bad y'all, I didn't introduce my cousin. This is Desiree" Ci said as Des sent a small wave.