XXXVI

"Hey lord, you know I'm trying

"Hey lord, you know I'm trying. It's all I got, is this enough? Hey lord, I wanna stay."
———————————————
| Saige |
* continued *

Even though everyone was speeding to hurry back to the house, the dance concert was still about another fifteen minute drive so on the way there, I told Amir everything that happened before the dance concert.

"And that was it? His ass just left?" Amir asked me.

"He dropped off some paperwork, he said you already signed off on it and he just needed Sevyn's signature too,"

"Ian sign off on shit," I looked at him. "And I wouldn't have if Sevyn wasn't with me either, we already made a agreement that any decisions for the center need to be made together,"

"Well I don't know what's in those papers then," I sighed.

"I just told you that I think Darius is Deuce, why you don't seem surprised?" I added.

"Cause I already had an assumption that it was him anyway," I furrowed my eyebrows.

"And you didn't say shit to me?"

"Yo mouth Naomi."

"Fuck that! Why didn't you say anything to me!"

"Cause it was just an assumption Saige," he spat and I rolled my eyes. "I had no proof on this nigga, so I wasn't finna just run to yo brother wit nun to back my shit up,"

"It's only been a few days since I've been feelin some type of way about how Darius was movin but him pullin up on you and Siyah earlier just confirmed all that shit,"

"What made you even think that he could be Deuce?"

"I been havin Tony sit outside of Khalil's old crib, just to make sure his peoples wasn't on no funny shit, his old man been stayin at his place now,"

"Why?" I asked.

"Thought the nigga was gon probably crash out cause his son still missing," he shrugged. "I'm tellin you this though cause two days ago Tony showed me a video he took while watchin they crib and Darius was there,"

"I mean if Darius is Deuce then of course he would know who Khalil's dad is, that's not surprising,"

"But Asia was there too,"

"Ian think nun of it at first cause that's his assistant but that same day Tony showed me that video, Sevyn said that Asia was sayin she don't be around him that much," I nodded. "So that sounded like sum bullshit to me, cause if she really don't know what that nigga do for a livin then how she goin wit him on house trips,"