XXIV

"But we die 'bout that money"—————| Amir |

—————
| Amir |

We was currently in the basement of one of our warehouses. We were going over the plan together before we killed Khalil. Every single last one of us wanted him dead. Especially me and Sevyn.

But we knew that we needed to get information on who Khalil was working for. Sevyn also believed that he was probably working for the person who killed his parents.

I just wanted to kill this nigga today and fast. Every single second he was still breathing angered me more after what he put Saige through.

"Aight when we go in there—Ain't nobody killing that nigga until I say so. Mainly talking to yo ass Amir" he said turning to me and I scoffed. "I'm ready to put a bullet in that nigga temple just as much as you do for hurting my baby sister but we can't do that shit until I get the info that I need"

"He ain't gon get a easy death either, we gon make sure that nigga feel the same pain Saige felt"

"Heard you" I replied to him.

"You got it boss"

"Coo wit me"

"Aight let's go" he finally said to us as we made our way out the door and through the basement hallway, walking into the empty room where we were keeping Khalil at.

As I walked in behind everyone else, I looked to where Khalil was as he sat on his knees with his arms tied behind his back, slouching over.

"Wake up bitch" Mari spat kicking his side and making him fall over. He groaned before slowing picking himself up and sitting back on his knees.

Sevyn walked towards him before squatting in front of him and his crazy ass dragged his gun down the side of his face. "Open yo eyes fuck nigga"

"Oh my fault you can't" he said making us laugh at the fact that Khalil's eyes were still shut due to the fact that his face was still messed up.

"Just kill me" he finally spoke. "Why you dragging dis shit out—clearly that ain't yo bitch for real Amir because if you wanted revenge I would've been dead by na" at this point he was testing me.

I raised my gun getting ready to shoot and before I even could, Sevyn beat me to it sending a shot to the side of his face, completely taking off his ear. He screamed in pain throwing his head back as I lowered my gun down to my side smirking.

"Let's make this shit clear. You don't speak unless spoken to" he said to him. "Yo ass alive still cause I need some answers from you"