XIX

"Cause if not, I know there's more around

"Cause if not, I know there's more around. There's always more, that's for sure. Because there's a room full of beautiful women but I only want one"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Saige |

"Come on birthday girl wake up"

I was woken up to small taps on my shoulder by Amir and slowly started to sit up while rubbing my eyes and looking around to see that we just landed in Miami. It was around seven in the morning and your girl was finally the big eighteen!

I started taking shots at midnight before we got on Sevyn's jet but I was out like a light afterwards. After getting off of the jet, I soaked in the fresh air of Miami. It's been kind of chilly in Michigan so being in warm weather right now felt amazing. 

"I'm ready to get drunk as fuckkk" Mari yelled making me laugh. "Whole gang in fucking Miami we lit"

"Nigga it's early as fuck" Isaiah said to him.

"It's five o'clock somewhere" he replied throwing his hands up while everyone laughed at him.

"Let's go yall" Sevyn announced to us. "We bout to head to the house" Since it was ten of us, Sevyn thought it would be a better idea for us to stay in his eight bedroom/six bathroom mansion that he already owned out here. It was no point in having everyone stay in a hotel, Sevyn wouldn't let that happen anyway.

Amir grabbed my hand leading to the three rental cars with drivers in the front seat that were parked by the jet, as everyone followed behind. Sevyn, Siyah, and Jada got in the first car. Me, Amir, Isaiah, and Ciara got in the second. Mari, Cam, Desiree got in the last one with all of our bags.

As I got in the backseat, I pulled out my phone noticing I had a whole bunch of text messages, missed calls, and I was being tagged multiple times in everyone's instagram and snapchat post.

Grandma Joyce (1 missed call)
Papaw Joe (Text Message)
Instagram: [thesaigenaomi] 47 Messages
Maybe: Kari. (1 IMessage)

I started replying to everyone as much as I could and rolled my eyes once I got to Dakari's message, seeing that he wished me happy birthday and told me that he loved me. I wasn't going to reply at all at first but being the bigger person I responded with "Thank you Dakari." and nothing else before deleting the text message thread.

Trying to not let it get to me I scrolled through instagram seeing that Ciara, Desiree, Jada and everyone posted heartfelt birthday messages for me and I felt myself getting teary eyed.