Chapter 18~ Some people never change ...

Chapter 18~

  I held the railing taking a deep breath as my body still felt so sore. I closed my eyes inhaling deeply and walked to the bedroom holding on the wall dragging the pole behind me.

I walked into my bedroom slowly and froze right in my tracks wide eyed.

'Oh. My. God' Sarafina said wide eyed smiling widely.

Naked...

Mason was standing in the room naked and wet. He turned around and froze seeing me, 'oh my. Talk about being gifted!' Sarafina grinned looking down between his legs.

"Jordyn" he said and I quickly tried to get out the room, I backed away tripping over the pole and slammed the door blushing hard. I'm pretty sure my face was so red.

Oh my god.

I leaned on the wall holding the pole tightly and the door opened, Mason peeked out at me and I blushed darker. "I-I'm sorry. I-i-i didn't mean to barge in" I blushed and he rolled his eyes "you've seen me naked before, Jordyn" he said pulling me in and I just blushed.

"And I've seen you naked. So relax" he chuckled cupping my face and I just blushed looking down at his boxers.

"How did you get upstairs?" He asked making me look up at him, "I took the stairs, obviously" I said and he raised an eyebrow at me making me blush looking down.

"You shouldn't be walking at all" he said and I gasped as he picked me up holding the pole and walked to the bed laying me down making me groan. "I'm tired of staying in bed all day" i wined "too bad" he said and I growled sitting up.

"Jordyn!" He growled laying me down, "Mason please! I feel fine!-"

"You're staying in bed-"

"No!" I yelled and he just glared at me. He walked closer bending down to my level and i heard his low growling.

"I am seriously fucking tired of you not listening to me" he growled angrily and I just glared at him. "You're staying in bed and you're going to heal correctly-"

"I'm fine!"

"I'm talking!" He yelled making me flinch, Sarafina wined as he used his alpha voice. I looked down glaring at the bed, "you're going to stay in bed. You're going to do what you're told. You're going to listen" he growled and I crossed my arms over my chest angrily.

How can he talk to me like this?

He's not my freaking father.

"Jordyn!" He yelled and I growled at him loudly, he stood there staring at me and I just looked away. "You're not my father" I whispered and looked at him.

"Fine. You can walk around" he said putting on his pants, I raised an eyebrow sitting up as he grabbed a shirt putting it on and walked out the room.

"Just like that?" I frowned suspiciously and he nodded walking out closing the door behind him.

I tensed hearing keys, "No! Mason don't you dare lock me in here! You can't do that!" I said going to the door as he locked it from the outside. I tried opening the door and gasped as the doorknob fell off.

"It's a win win for both of us" he said and walked away, I hit the door angrily and winced holding my side. I slid to the floor leaning against the door, "I want to go home" I whispered closing my eyes.

                                 ***

  I heard a knock on the door as I tried to take off my shirt. I looked up quickly as it opened, "Jordyn?" I heard and looked seeing Anna peeking in.