Chapter 4 : I'm Sorry~

Chapter four : I'm sorry

I walked in the lounge room tightening my sweater around me. "Happy birthday Jordyn" Zac winked at me and I looked up at him "Thanks" I smiled looking down and he just smirked walking past me watching me making me blush.

Why is he staring at me?

I spotted Xavier and Emma talking and smiled as she was smiling with him. She actually seems more comfortable around him, I walked to them and he looked at me. "Hey" he said sitting up, I smiled "hey guys what's up?" I asked

"The sky" he said and I hit the back of his head making Emma smile, "can I talk to Emma?" I asked and he smirked "sure" he said standing up. He kissed her head and I smiled as she blushed, he nudged me out the way making me roll my eyes and I smiled taking his seat next to her.

"So Are you going to like quiz me?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow "quiz you?" I said and she chuckled "he said something like that" she said and I shook my head.

"I wouldn't call it quizzing. Just a few questions" I said and she nodded "hit me" she said and I smirked "not literally" she said wide eyed making me chuckle "I know. I wouldn't hit you" I said and she sighed smiling.

"It's just usual questions I guess, like you won't hurt him right?" I asked and she shook her head "no. I wouldn't" she said and I nodded "you sure? Cause he's a very sensitive guy. Cries like a baby for any little thing" I said and she giggled.

I heard a noise behind me and smirked knowing that it was Xavier listening in, I raised my finger up and she raised an eyebrow. I stood up walking to the door and yanked it open making him stumble in.

"Didn't I tell you before not to listen in?" I said and he chuckled "I couldn't help myself" he said standing up straight and looked at her smiling. "Go. I have more questions and don't you listen in" I said and he rolled his eyes walking away. I closed the door locking it and she smiled blushing.

"You two are entertaining" she said and I chuckled sitting back down, "He's an idiot. I've learned to tolerate it over the years" I shrugged and she smiled. "I don't really know what to ask... just some advice I guess- Oh! let me tell you something. If he pressures you into doing anything you don't want to do; beat his ass. He won't fight back. He won't hit a girl" I said and she giggled.

"Or if not let me do it because your a nice girl and he's an idiot who never really listens" I said and she chuckled "thanks for the tip" she said and I smiled.

I heard shuffling on the other side of the room and sighed "Xavier!" I yelled and he groaned walking away. She giggled looking down and I bit my lip, "I'm wondering. when you first saw him... Why'd you run?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Well. I was freaked out. I'm mean. The future alpha is my mate" she said and I chuckled. "You weren't going to reject him?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No. I heard being rejected is very painful" she said and I looked down thinking about the alpha...

"I guess I'm just worried I won't be enough to be Luna" she shrugged leaning back, "I think you are. You have that feminine touch the pack needs" I said looking at her as she played with her dark hair.

"You really think so?" She asked nervously and I nodded. "I guess I'm just overthinking things" she said shrugging.

I smiled softly looking down at my hands, I raised my sleeve a bit seeing a small bruise from when the Alpha grabbed me.

The packs enemy...

"You know.... He's been worried about you today" she said making me look at her "he's always worried. That's another quality that's annoying" I said and she chuckled as I looked down.