Chapter 13~ Answers

Chapter 13~ Answers

  I sat on the rock facing the forest waiting for Mason to come. For some reason my body was on fire and receiving cold shocks down my spine.

I looked behind me at the dark pack house where everyone was asleep, Evan was on the back porch sitting on the bench swing. He looked at me nodding and I bit my lip looking forward, I tensed hearing footsteps making me tense.

"He's here" I whispered knowing Evan could hear me. I stood up and tensed seeing him and he looked pissed, he looked up at me with black eyes and shifted into his human form growling.

I jumped down from the rock and quickly ran go him, "Mason-"

"Don't even fucking speak!" He spat angrily, I walked to him wrapping my arms around his neck tightly and he froze.

'Are you crazy? Never get this close to a pissed off Alpha' Sarafina hissed trying to get me to move but I just tightened my arms around his neck standing on my tippy toes.

"What are you doing?" He muttered frowning

"I missed you" I mumbled hugging him, "you shouldn't have fucking left then" he growled. I nuzzled my face in his neck inhaling his scent feeling the burning sensation go away.

He sighed wrapping his arm around my waist putting his face in my hair inhaling my scent.

"Please don't be mad" I said

"Mad?... Mad" he chuckled testing out the word shaking his head, I looked at him nervously "I'm fucking furious" he growled with black eyes making me gulp.

"I'm sorry. I needed to check on them-"

"Don't" he growled lowly and I looked down, "Evan!" He barked angrily and I heard Evan quickly walk to us.

"We're leaving" he said

"No! We can't-"

"I wasn't fucking asking" he growled grabbing my wrist roughly, "Mason, hear us out-"

"I told you to watch her!" He yelled "I was! I did!" Evan said

"You let her leave" Mason growled tightening his grip on my wrist making me cringe in pain.

"Mason, you're hurting her" Evan said looking at me "we are leaving" Mason said yanking me. "No!" I said trying to pull my wrist back

"Jordyn enough!" He yelled as I struggled, I sat on the ground quickly only to be dragged, I growled pulling myself back but he yanked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Mason! Will you just listen?!" I yelled hitting his back, "Why should I? You never listen to me" he growled walking away.

"Evan, tell him!" I said quickly

"But you said-"

"Tell him" I said making Mason stop, "tell me what?" He frowned and Evan sighed. "Your father is back" he said and I felt Mason tense up.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He growled, "he was spotted by their boarder with a few other people" Evan explain as I tried to get down but Mason tightened his grip around me.

"He's going to attack..." Evan mumbled looking at me and I nodded holding on to Mason's back.

"Just say it" I whispered shaking my head

"He's coming for Jordyn" Evan sighed and Mason tensed up even more, "Why?"

"Cause she's a white wolf-"

"So?"

"Remember what I said about the hunters... People hunting all the white wolves... He's one of them. He killed Jordyn's mother" he said and I gasped as Mason almost dropped me. I held on the him as my feet hit the floor