Chapter 8- Running ~

Chapter 8 : Running

It's been almost a week since I've been ripped away from my pack and it's literally killing me.

I miss my Dad.

I miss everyone.

The door opened as I brushed my hair, I didn't look up because I knew it was Mason, "Where are you going?" He asked gruffly seeing as I was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Nowhere" I mumbled and he just looked at me up and down.

I just don't like staying in pajamas all day.

he walked to the bed and laid down sighing putting his arm over his eyes.

I sat there looking at him through the mirror and bit my lip turning to him, should I ask him?

'Yess!!' Sarafina yelled and I sighed "Mason?" I said and he just laid there, "Maso-"

"What?" He groaned looking at me, "I was wondering if I could go running. I haven't let my wolf run for a while... And she needs it" I said and he just sat there looking at me.

"Please?" I said and he sighed looking at the ceiling, "we go tonight. I'm not letting you go alone" he said and I bit my lip "ok" I said and he put his arm back over his eyes sighing. I smiled turning back around facing the mirror and braided my hair...
***

Evan's p.o.v

I looked in the back seat seeing Anna showing Jordyn a video on her phone.

Anna giggled and Jordyn just did a small smile. I wonder if she can ever do a full smile with us, or even a laugh.

I looked at Mason as he drove with a serious expression, she probably won't if he's still acting like a dick to her.

"what?!" He said looking at me and I just chuckled "nothing. Just thinking about something" I said looking out the window at the dark forest.

"So you have to look at me?" He muttered and I just shook my head, "I only glanced at you"

"Well don't" he said angrily

"Oh god. You're such a girl" I heard Jordyn sigh making me smirk, I looked at the corner of my eye seeing Mason shake his head but smirk.

He actually smirked.

Mason rarely smirks.

Almost never.

Especially if someone makes fun of him.

I looked back at Jordyn as she looked out the window looking at the moon. Maybe she could be the one to change him...

He pulled the car over by the forest and we all got out, "we run here" Mason said and Jordyn sighed "finally" she said doing a small smile

Mason looked at her as she walked forward to the trees taking off her shirt, I saw his eyes darkened as he looked at her bare back.

He growled lowly as She unbuttoned her jeans and quickly shifted as she pulled down her pants.

Soon her wolf stood there and growled shaking, she stood up on her paws and looked at us with a wolfy grin running off. "she's a white wolf" I said wide eyed looking at her pure white fur.

"So? What does that mean?" Anna asked as Jordyn's wolf ran around playfully, barking and growling at plants or anything that passes by.

"It's a very rare wolf" Mason said watching her intensely "How rare?" Anna asked and I looked at her "very" I said making her roll her eyes.