Chapter 31~ this isnt real

Chapter 31 ~ this isn't real

I gasped opening my eyes looking around seeing I was in my bedroom. I frowned looking around sitting up in bed, did it not work?

I sighed getting out of bed stretching and walked to the door biting my lip. I opened it and froze as outside the door was the forest, what the hell?

I looked behind me seeing the bedroom. "I must be in the dream" I whispered looking out at the forest. I bit my lip walking out into the forest and looked around the area, I looked behind me seeing the doorway was gone and I was surrounded by the trees.

I heard a noise behind me and turned around seeing a blue light rushing through the bushes. I frowned following it quickly as it went up the pathway, I ran after it looking around and stopped in my tracks seeing Mason walking.

I frowned watching him as he walked to some girl, he pushed her against the tree kissing her hungrily and she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing back.

My heart shattered watching them make out.. Watching them touch each other...

No. This isn't real. None of this is real. Just focus on finding Sarafina.

I took a deep breath walking away quickly and the blue light stood in front of another door. I walked to the door hesitantly and opened it seeing an empty dark hallway.

I bit my lip walking inside and the door slammed behind me, I looked around listening to the silence which made my ears ring.

It was way too quiet.

I walked down the hall looking around and heard footsteps behind me. I turned around quickly seeing a little boy, he smiled at me and I looked at his hazel eyes.

"Mason?" I whispered and he giggled running off holding a toy car. I frowned following him into the kitchen and he sat on the floor playing with the toy cars humming.

I stared at him walking closer and he looked up at me smiling showing his missing teeth. "Wanna pway cars?" He asked smiling

I jumped hearing a door slam and I looked behind me, I tensed up seeing Hopkins walking in the kitchen grumbling. "Ungrateful bitch" he muttered throwing a cup in the sink.

"Daddy, can we play?" Baby Mason asked innocently "get out of my sight you mutt" Hopkins spat making Mason flinch.

He looked down sadly making my heart sink, "just play with him" I whispered and I gasped loudly as Hopkins hit him hard making him scream crying.

"Stop it!" I screamed going to him and he disappeared into thin air like smoke, I stumbled looking around the dark room wide eyed.

I heard muffled yelling outside and a woman screaming crying, I frowned standing there and heard a noise behind me. I turned around seeing an older boy about 7 years old sitting on the bed.

He looked up sighing and I looked at young Mason's face. There was a bang and he flinched as the woman cried, "you don't fucking understand!" I heard the man yell.

Mason hugged his legs sitting there and there was a loud crash making him gasp. He stood up quickly running to the door opening it and I ran out after him seeing Hopkins dragging a woman to the car.

"No! Let her go!" Mason yelled running after them.

Oh no... This is when Hopkins banishes her.

Mason cried hitting him as he threw her in the car "Mama!" He cried and Hopkins kicked him to the floor.

I closed my eyes not wanting to see him get beaten but everything went silent. I opened my eyes seeing I was in bed making me frown. I sat up sighing and looked around, I looked next to me seeing an older Mason sleeping.