Chapter 36 ~ Calming Jace

Chapter 36~

Mason grunted laying there looking at the sky, "I don't know what's taking so long" I whimpered holding my hands down putting pressure on his torso.

I let the tears roll down my cheeks looking at the warm blood soaking through my hands. "Jordyn" he mumbled quietly "just stay quiet. You're going to be fine" I whispered looking at him "jordyn" he whispered putting his hand on my thigh.

"They're coming. They're coming and you're going to be okay" I said nodding looking at my bloody hands. "You need to leave" he said "no. I'm not leaving you here-"

"She'll come back" he whispered and shut his eyes in pain making me whimper. "I'm not leaving you" I whispered shaking my head.

He grunted looking up towards the sky and his eyes slowly closed making my heart stop "No! Mason keep your eyes open!" I cried loudly.

"Mason!" I sobbed shaking him and heard footsteps, "Luna!" I heard and I looked up at Dr. Reynolds running to us with Evan behind him, Evan grabbed me pulling me away and I sobbed loudly looking at Mason laying there. Dr. Reynolds got on his knees next to him looking at the wound getting to work quickly.

"Are you hurt? Jordyn look at me! Are you hurt?" Evan asked checking me and I just stared at Mason's limp body....

3 days earlier....

I climbed on Mason's back quickly and he growled grabbing the back of my thigh flipping me over. I squealed holding his hair making him fall with me, "ah! You can't pull hair" he growled and I giggled laying there "hey if I'm fighting I can do whatever I want" I said

"Let me go"

"You first" I said as he held my leg, he growled letting me go and I let his hair go. I sighed laying on the mat and he shook his head rubbing his scalp. "Why did I agree to train you again?" He sighed sitting down.

"Because you love me and you want me to be able to protect myself" I smiled innocently making him roll his eyes. He sat up hovering over me and kissed my lips, I smiled kissing back wrapping my arms around his neck.

He sighed rubbing my waist deepening the kiss and I lifted my hips pushing him off me and flipped is over quickly straddling his hips.

He growled at me and I giggled pinning his wrists down above his head "I thought you said the number one rule is to never be distracted?" I whispered making him smirk.

I squealed as he flipped me over making me fly up and land on my back behind him grunting. "You were distracted" he smirked "jerk" I said and he chuckled standing up, I crawled to him quickly biting his ankle making him fall "did you just bite me?" He said wide eyed and I giggled.

"Maybe. To be fair you always bite me" I said motioning to the bite marks on my neck making him grin. He stood up quickly and I squealed crawling away giggling "this is supposed to be training jordyn. This isn't a game" he chuckled standing over me, "oh lighten up. It can be fun and serious at the same time"

"Not for me. If you want me to train you i need you to take this seriously" he said helping me up and I pouted "you're no fun" I said making him roll his eyes. "Just get into position" he said

"Which one?" I asked and he grinned at me actually wiggling his eyebrows "not like that pervert!" I said hitting his shoulder making him snicker.

Gosh I love playful Mason.

"Love you too" he smirked making me blush.

                                   ***
I watched as Mason's black wolf walked around the area looking for god knows what. He's been looking around on alert when there's nothing there all the time now.