Chapter 32~ Sarafina and the truth

Chapter 32 ~ Sarafina and the truth

I crawled to her quickly breathing hard "Sarafina" I whispered grabbing the rope and yelped as it burned me. I jerked away quickly looking at it seeing Wolfsbane and silver were inside of the it.

"Oh no" I whispered and she wined laying there with her eyes closed. I went around her unlocking the muzzle pulling it off her and she panted laying there with her eyes closed. I sighed as her breath was weak and slow

I stroked her soft fur sitting there and took a deep breath. I grabbed the ropes quickly and cried in pain as it burned me, she howled in pain as I yanked it off her quickly throwing it across the room.

I whimpered looking at my burnt hands, I crawled to her looking at her burned fur. "Sarafina. Wake up. Please" I whispered stroking her head and she wined "open your eyes. Please.... Don't leave me" I whispered laying next to her feeling my eyes water.

Don't leave me too...

I sniffled looking around with tears in my eyes and felt someone next to me. I looked up seeing Baby Mason hugging his toy car looking at Sarafina with his hazel eyes, he pointed behind me and I turned around seeing a lake.

"Wawer" he said and I looked down at Sarafina. "Water" I nodded standing up running to the lake, I looked around for something and baby Mason ran to me holding a glass bowl making me frown.

Where the hell did he get that?

I sighed taking it and put it in the water filling it up and ran back to Sarafina. "Come on. Wake up. You need to drink" I said lifting her giant head onto my lap.

"You better wake up before I drown you!" I growled and she wined laying on her stomach making me gasp. "Sarafina! Open your eyes" I said holding her head and she slowly opened her blue eyes looking at me.

I smiled widely with tears in my eyes and she frowned "Jordyn" she whispered whining. "Drink some water. Come on. It'll help" I said putting her head on my lap stroking her fur and she moaned drinking from the bowl.

I stroked her fur sitting her and looked at the burns going away making me frown. She sat up more gulping the water down until the bowl was empty.

Baby Mason ran to me holding another bowl and she looked at him "what the hell? Is that Mason?" She mumbled "yeah" I said putting the bowl down.

"Isn't that weird? Seeing your mate as a baby?" She asked and he smiled at her widely waving at her. "Weirdo. What the hell are you smiling at?" she said and he frowned "Sarafina" I said "what? He isn't real" she mumbled drinking and I sighed looking next to me seeing he was gone.

I sat there watching her drink and she sighed loudly gulping everything down. She stood up and stretched moaning, "God this feels so good" she said looking at me.

"What happened to you?" I mumbled and she sighed "like they said. We were poisoned" she said looking around "Mason threw it away. He said it was in one of my products I think" I said and she shook her head.

"No. It wasn't" she said and I frowned "Eva told him-"

"She was wrong" she said and I just looked at her. "You know everything... don't you?" I whispered and she walked to me licking my face making me close my eyes.

I sighed opening it back up seeing we were in the pack house kitchen. I looked up seeing a woman walk in the kitchen smiling.

I frowned standing there as she closed the door smiling, she rolled her eyes and her smile faded into a blank expression.

"What's going on?" I whispered tensely as she walked to the tea pouring it. "Good morning" Dr. Reynolds said and she jumped "good morning!" She said happily.

"Want some tea?" she said "I'm fine thank you. How is she?" He asked quietly making me frown.

"Shaken up. I think those nightmares are really hitting her bad" she said and he sighed nodding "I'm going to go talk to her" he said and she nodded smiling. I walked around the counter going to her and her smiled faded.

Are they talking about me?

She looked around and went in her pocket. My eyes widened as she took out a small bottle pouring it in my tea. She smiled mixing it and looked up with red eyes.

"No!" I said backing away.

"No! You're wrong!" I yelled at Sarafina. "She's my best friend! She wouldn't poison me!"

"She works for Hopkins Jordyn. She's the mole! It's been her since day one. She's been poisoning us since we first got here. Everything that went wrong was all her. The wolfsbane incident at the club, Hopkins getting in the territory easily-" Sarafina said.

"No! No! You're wrong" I said looking at myself drinking the tea and she smirked watching me as I snuggled up next to her. I sat on the floor crying sitting here and Sarafina sat next to me:

"She was my best friend" I whispered and she sighed looking down. "You can't trust anyone these days" she said shaking her head sadly...

Anna...

Anna's the mole...

She poisoned me...

She betrayed me.