1.2

23/04/2021

@aimslec: living the better life out here in the most beautiful city I've ever seen 🤩

❤️ @mickschumacher, @pierregasly, @arthur_leclerc and 29.018 others liked this

@lance_stroll: so gorgeous, babe 😍
-💬 @aimslec: 🤨
@pierregasly: so hot 🥵
@dennishauger: that house looks very familiar 🤔
-💬 @aimslec: gotta keep close to my clients 👀
—💬 @dennishauger: that's absolutely amazing! Congrats Aims, you deserve it! ❤️
@charlottesiine: absolutely gorgeous 😍❤️
@mickschumacher: great photographer you've got there, you should definitely hire him 😏
-💬 @aimslec: yeah maybe I should 😊
@estebanocon: Mick is very lucky with his new manager 😉
-💬 @aimslec: thanks Este!

————

Aimée was watching Mick from the pool while he was doing his workouts together with his trainer. Aimée got out of the pool and wrapped the towel around her body as she walked up to the two men. "Mick." She said and smiled at the young German. Mick looked up at her and smiled. "Hey, you okay?" He asked her as he got up from the grass. Aimée chuckled and quickly nodded her head. "I'm fine, I just wanted to let you know that I have a zoom meeting with Arthur in 10 minutes so I'll get dressed." She told him. Mick quickly nodded his head and looked at her. "If you want you can use the office in the basement." He said as he sat back down in the grass doing his sit-ups.

Aimée thanked him and left to go to the guest room that Mick assigned her. Aimée got changed in to a sweatpants and a hoodie since it was a meeting with just Arthur. She took her laptop and quickly made her way to the little office. Aimée opened the call and after just a few seconds of wait Arthur's face appeared on her screen. "Excuse you, you've left me not even 72 hours ago and you've already got so many things to tell me." Arthur said as he grinned at her. Aimée chuckled softly and looked at her twin brother. "I would tell you but I'm still mad at you for hiding the truth for me Arths." She told him and sighed.

Arthur shook his head and grinned at her. "So you and Mick huh?" He asked her and winked. Aimée rolled her eyes while she blushed slightly. "Mick and I are just work partners. You know I separate my private life from my work life. And that's exactly why we go back to business talks now." She told her brother and chuckled. Arthur's sighed and rolled his eyes at her. "Ugh fine, but you better tell me everything before this meeting is over." Aimée was about to start and raised her eyebrow as she saw an unknown caller ID on her phone screen. "I'm sorry, Arthur. Just one second, this might be important." She said and picked up the phone.

"Aimée Leclerc, how can I help you?" She asked while she watched her brother on the screen of her laptop. "Please listen to me before you hang up." A familiar voice sounds through the speaker of her phone. "Lance? I told you I don't want to heard your excuses." She said seriously and bit her lip. Arthur looked at his sister through the screen and raised his eyebrow. "Put him on speaker." He said just loud enough for only her to heard. Aimée put her phone on speaker and waited for Lance to responds. "Listen babe, I told you already how sorry I am but I want to prove you that you are the only one I want." Lance said and hoped she would listen to his proposal. Aimée bit her lip softly while she looked at her brother. "How do you think you could prove that, Lance?" Lance smiled slightly as she was actually listening to what he was saying. "Move in with me." He blurted out.

Aimée kept silent for what felt like hours to Lance. "Lance.." she said softly and she saw Arthur shook his head  heavily. "I promise you, I'll give you everything I can to gain back your trust, my princess. Move in with me and I'll prove you how serious I am about us." Lance said seriously. "I'm just not sure, Lance.. you hurt me. And I know we weren't together but still." She said softly and bit her lip. Lance smiled slightly at his phone. "Let me take you out for dinner tonight so we can talk properly. I'll pick you up at 19." He said and hung up before Aimée could even respond to his offer.

Arthur looked at Aimée and sighed. "Please tell me you are smart enough not to fall for that? He doesn't care and once a cheater, always a cheater. Don't get yourself in trouble Aims." He said seriously. Aimée slowly nodded her head and looked at her phone for a second. "But what if he means it, Arths.. god I really don't know..." she said and bit her lip. Arthur smiled at her and shook his head. "Aims you deserve way better, he is so not worth it. He cheated on you before you even got together officially. He doesn't deserve you." He told his sister. Aimée slowly nodded her head and looked at her brother. "What would you do if you found out Carla cheated on you?" She asked him. Arthur sighed softly and shrugged. "Honestly.. I don't know what I would do, but I know that I just don't want you to get hurt." He explained her. "There are so many amazing men out there dying to make you theirs. Men that will treat you the way you truly deserve." He said.

When Aimée just finished her meeting with Arthur, Mick walked in to the office and looked at her. "Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Mick said as he looked at Aimée. Her face was pale. Aimée shrugged and didn't look up from her laptop. Mick sat down on the chair on the other side of the desk and laid his hand on top of hers. "What happened? Did you have a fight with Arthur?" He asked her. Aimée sighed softly and looked up at Mick. "Lance called me.. he said he wants to prove me I'm the only one for him and he asked me to move in with him.." she said softly. "But than Arthur said some things and I just don't know what I should do..." she continued.

Mick walked over to the other side of the desk and pulled her in for a hug. "Hey calm down Aims." He whispered to her and gently kissed her forehead. "I know it's none of my business but I think you should get over him. The girl was not his ex girlfriend, Aims. They went on a few dates just before Imola. God I wish I could show you want you truly deserve because I would die just to see that gorgeous smile on your face." Mick kept talking. Aimée bit her lip and looked at him. She pulled him down by the collar of his shirt and kissed him.