2.3

25/05/2021

@aimslec: thanks to my lovely boyfriend for being my private photographer 🥰🙏🏽

Tagged: @mickschumacher

❤️ @dennis_hauger, @marcusarmstrong, @estebanocon and 37.927 others liked this

@katrinaberezhna: I can't wait to finally see the rest of your house! See you in a bit babe! ❤️
@lorenzotl: I think mom's very happy that she doesn't have to be your photographer anymore 😜❤️
@charles_leclerc: imma gonna send you a new jeans.
-💬 @aimslec: why? This one is perfectly fine. Handy for Mick as well 😏
💬 @mickschumacher: don't get me involved pls, I rather stay alive and not being chased after by your brother 🙄😅😂
@maxverstappen1: looking good Aims!
@pierregasly: look at that booty 👀
@mickschumacher: all mine ❤️🥰
-💬 @dennis_hauger: wanna share just a little bit?
💬 @aimslec: weren't you the one that tried to get us together? 🤔🤔🤔
@charlottesiine: my girlie is looking gorgeous 😍

————

Mick, Aimèe and Angie had finally come home from the Monaco Grand Prix weekend. Charles and Charlotte were gonna stay with them before the F1 circus would move on to Baku, they would come later that day. Not only Charles and Charlotte would come over and visit the couple but one of Aimée university friends, Katrina was also coming over since she was in Geneva anyways. Just after Aimée finished getting the two guest rooms ready, there was a knock on their front door.

Aimée quickly made her way downstairs as Mick was downstairs in their home gym in the basement. Aimée opened the door and saw her big brother and his girlfriend. "I'm so sorry Aims, this was totally their idea. Not mine." Charlotte said and quickly hugged her. Aimée raised her eyebrow as she hugged her friend back and looked at her brother. "Okay what did you do, Charles?" She asked him seriously. Charles looked at his girlfriend and sighed softly. "Oh come on, Char. I'm sure Aimée is totally okay with it!" He said and than looked at his sister. "Well uhm I sort of made a double planning again. So Pierre and I planned to have a little trip but I kind of forgot Char and I were going here."

Aimée rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You are an absolute idiot sometimes, Charles." She said and chuckled softly. Charles shrugged and looked at her. "Well I thought you wouldn't mind if Pierre was also coming with us since he was already in Monaco." Charles said quickly and bit his lip. Pierre got out of the car as he just finished his phone call with his trainer Pyry and walked up to the sibling. "Aims! So nice that you invited us over! I actually really missed you!" Pierre said and pulled her in for a tight hug.

Mick walked in to the hallway on his way to the shower as he just finished his workout. "Pierre? Didn't know you were coming as well?" Mick said and raised his eyebrow as he looked a bit confused. Pierre grinned as he let Aimée go and nodded his head. "Yeah Aims invited us!" He said and smiled. Aimée bit her lip softly as she knew Mick didn't really like how close Pierre used to be with Aimée. "Charles maybe you and Pierre can take Angie out for a bit! Mick and I have a quick business meeting." She said and looked at her brother.