Epilogue

03/07/2027

@mickschumacher: Silverstone has always been only of my favorite tracks

@mickschumacher: Silverstone has always been only of my favorite tracks. It's where I scored my very first points in f1 exactly 5 years ago.

What also happened exactly 5 years ago is that my beautiful baby girls were brought to this world, they wanted to join me on race weekend ever since they can walk but this weekend it's finally gonna happen. My angels are here, celebrating their birthday in the f1 paddock with the whole family. I'm so grateful to have my two angels in my life cause I don't think I could've done it without them ❤️

❤️ @charles_leclerc, @carmenmundt, @suderiaferrari and 2.917.619 others liked this

@georgerussell63: happy birthday to the twins mate!
@charles_leclerc: I've never seen anyone so excited for a qualifying as M and N 😂🥰
@estebanocon: happy birthday to my two favorite Schumi girls ❤️🥳
@lorenzotl: you better hurry up cause the girls are getting excited
@ginaschumacher: my babies turn 5 already 🥺 can they pls stop growing up so quickly 🥺❤️
@pierregasly: congrats to your two gorgeous girls, buddy! They look exactly like you but their behavior is 1000% Aimée 😂❤️
@arthur_leclerc: is it already time to spoil my two princesses? 🤩🥰❤️
@suderiaferrari: we're excited to have our special guests today! 🥳🥰

————

The last 5 years passed by very quickly. On July 3 in 2022 the twins were born just 30 minutes after Mick's race. Mick finally felt like he had a piece of Aimée back and after celebrating his first points in f1 with the Haas team, him, Charles and Arthur quickly left the circuit to go to the hospital where Sophia and Lorenzo were.

Sophia and Lorenzo stayed in Monaco for the last few weekends before the birth of the twins as they could come every moment. Charles made sure Ferrari had the jet ready for when them needed to leave and so they did.

It sure wasn't easy basically raising the girls on his own with his busy schedule but everyone was willing to help Mick. Arthur moved in with him, his mom and Pascale would babysit on race weekends. Everyone was helping in their own way and Mick appreciated that a lot. As the twins got older it did get easier for Mick to manage everything.

Today it was their 5th birthday and everyone was therr to celebrate it with. Well almost everyone. Mick was happy to see his little girls grow up in such a loving surrounding because everyone who met them instantly fell in love with them. The Schumacher gens mixed with the Leclerc gens really was a golden combination as both girls were absolutely gorgeous.

Mick walked out of the motorhome up to the garage where both his babies were already waiting for him. "Papa!" They both yelled at the same time as Mick walked in. The girls ran up to Mick and hugged him tight. "Hello my princesses. Happy birthday." He said and kissed both their cheeks. Noëlle smiled widely as she looked at Mick. "We already know what our birthday wish is gonna be papa." He told him. Mickey quickly nodded her head at what her sister said and giggled.