3.0

19/06/2021

@mickschumacher: Spend some time on the beach with this gorgeous angel to celebrate that we got through to Q2 and managed to qualify P15! ❤️

Tagged: @aimslec

❤️ @maxverstappen1, @charles_leclerc, @estabanocon and 97.462 others liked this

@dennis_hauger: why's Mick always the lucky guy ☹️
@marcusarmstrong: okay I think I might be officially jealous of you 😍
@arthur_lecler : girl got some good gens 😏😂🥰
-💬 @aimslec: stole all the good gens from my twin 🥰
@ginaschumacher: gorgeous picture, Aims! And good job on your quali Mick! ❤️
@robertshwartzman: that is a very gorgeous angel indeed 👀
@landonorris: nice rocks
@aimslec: so so proud of you, my love! ❤️
@lorenzotl: my gorgeous little sister 😍🥰
@georgerussell63: great quali, mate! Enjoy you day at the beach!
@elenaberrireal: my gorgeous friend! 😍😍😍

————

Aimée just got out of the shower after she and Mick just got back from the beach. Aimée quickly put some make-up on her face as she looked in to their bedroom to see Mick laying on the bed with his phone in his hands. "Mick are you ready? I promised Elena that we would be there at 7 so we could order room service together." She said as she tied her hair up.

Mick looked up at his phone and nodded his head. "Yeah I'm ready princess." He said and got up from the bed and walked up to her. "How are you feeling now?" He asked her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind as he leaned his head on her shoulder. Aimée smiled slightly as she looked at him through the mirror. "I'm feeling a bit better already." She told him.

Mick kissed her jaw softly and held her close to himself. "We can stay here as well if you don't feel good enough Aims." He said. Aimée shook her head and looked at him. "No, I really wanna go. I just want to forget about that stupid tumor for the night." She explained and sighed softly. Mick smiled slightly and nodded his head. "I understand princess. I just wanna make sure you're okay." He said and smiled.

Aimée turned around and looked at him. "I know you do babe." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. "Thank you for taking care of me." Aimée said softly. They just stayed like this for a few minutes before Mick smiled at his girlfriend. "Jump on my back if you don't want to be late." He said and grinned.

Aimée chuckled and jumped on Mick's back. "Let's go than." She said and smiled as Mick quickly grabbed Aimée's phone from the nightstand. Aimée tightly held her boyfriend as they moved through the hallways of the hotel. "Just take the lift instead of those stairs, Mick. You still have to race tomorrow." Aimée said laughing.

Mick chuckled and looked at his girlfriend as he walked them in to the lift where Aimée quickly shot a picture of them together. "You have no idea how much I love you, Aims. I would give up everything for you." He told her as he watched her once again through the mirror but this time the mirror in the lift.