1.7

04/05/2021

@aimslec: WE BOUGHT A HOUSE 🏡🥰
Oh my god I don't know where to start. Everything happened so extremely fast, Saturday we decided to find a house together, we found our dream house, made an appointment, went to view it on Monday and than today we made the deal final! What started with such an impulse decision is gonna bring us so so many new adventures and I can't wait to share those adventures with you! ❤️

❤️ @charlottesiine, @pierregasly, @lorenzotl and 29.823 others liked this

@charles_leclerc: ah congrats to you both!
@charlottesiine: congratulations baby! Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend 🥰
@pierregasly: congrats Aims! Wish you both the best!
@pascale.leclerc.355: gonna miss you at home my little girl! But I'm very happy for you two!
@estebanocon: gorgeous! Congratulations!
@mickschumacher: ❤️
-💬 @calum_ilott: so when were you planning to tell us Schumi 👀
—💬 @marcusarmstrong: I KNEW IT
—-💬 @dennis_hauger: fucking finally
@dan_ticktum: Monaco gp better come quickly, looks like you've got a lot to tell me darling 😉 anyways I'm happy for you, congrats! ❤️
@gg_giadagianni: congrats sweetheart! 🥰
@carla.brocker: yes baby! I'm so happy for you two! And like Char said, we are sooo gonna celebrate this in Barcelona ❤️

————

Aimée was laying on the bed of their new house while she watched Mick getting changed because he got a bit sweaty from moving all his stuff in to the house. Aimée stuff was on the way but since it had to be shipped from Monaco to Switzerland it took some time to get here. "So what are the plans for today?" Mick asked her as he sat down on the edge of the bed and pecked her lips. Aimée smiled at the youngest Schumacher and sighed contently. "Well we could pick up Angie and take her out for a walk together, I'd love to explore a bit more of the area around here." Aimée suggested. Angie was staying at Corinna and Michael's since Aimée and Mick were going to Spain tomorrow for the Grand Prix from Barcelona. Mick smiled and nodded his head. "Sounds great! I think she already missed you." He said and chuckled. Aimée smiled at Mick as she got up from their bed and kissed his cheek. "I missed her as well." She told him. Mick was just very happy Aimée and Angie had a very good connection after their little adventure.

As Aimée, Mick and Angie had left the house of Mick's parents they found a nice path to walk with the three of them. "So Charlotte and Carla are planning like some kind of date with both the boys and us apparently." Aimée said and chuckled a bit nervously as she held Mick's hand. Mick looked at her and nodded his head. "Awesome, yeah I'd like to get to know your friends." He said and smiled at her. Aimée smiled slightly and looked at Mick. "Are you sure? I mean I would totally understand if you'd feel a bit uncomfortable because so do I." She said. Mick shook his head and looked at their hands. "Why do you feel uncomfortable?" He asked her. Aimée shrugged and sighed softly. "Don't get me wrong I totally love Char and Carla but it's weird to see your friends get all lovey dovey with your brothers." She said and chuckled softly. "God I should be grateful that they get along so well yet here I am complaining."

Mick squeezed her hand gently and shook his head. "Honestly I think I would actually freak out if Callum would go off date Gina so I think it's pretty awesome that you allow your brothers to go with your friends." Mick said as wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. "Especially if they got together after you introduced them to your brothers." Aimée chuckled softly and looked up at Mick. "It was pretty weird when I introduced Charlotte to Charles back in 2018. We were at this party of Giada who was at the time still his girlfriend and Charlotte, Giada and I were really best friends at that time." She explained him. "Charles and Charlotte went along very well and eventually they ended up together. And at first I really hated Charlotte for getting together with Gia's ex-boyfriend while they were best friends but Gia told me that it was better this way because the love between her and Charles was over and so she wanted to leave it behind her." She continued.

Mick smiled at her and kissed her head. "So you forgave Charlotte?" He asked her. Aimée nodded her head and smiled. "She made my brother happy so I forgave her. At the end of the day you don't pick who you fall in love with." Mick held her close to his chest and played with her hair. "What about Carla and Arthur?" He asked showing his interest. Aimée shook her head laughing. "Well that's quite a story." She started. "Carla and I already knew each other from high school but were never really too close since she's 3 years younger than me. On New Year's Eve 2018/2019 we bumped in to each other again at this party at a friend's." She explained and smiled thinking back at that time. "We started talking and got really drunk together. When we wanted to go home so we were hugging each other but we're both too drunk to stand so we fell." Aimée told him laughing. "Turned out I broke my ankle so I had to call Arthur to come pick me up and bring me to the hospital. Carla felt so guilty that she wouldn't leave my side for a second so she came with us to the hospital. Both of us of course super drunk and Arthur didn't drink that night." She said and looked at Mick.

Aimée liked to think back at that time because it were some good memories for her. On days like New Year's Eve and Christmas she always missed her father even more since the Leclerc used to spend a lot of time together these days. "I became close friends with Carla and she kept asking me how I was doing and with hung out a lot. Back at New Year's Eve Carla still had a boyfriend, Charlie Lenehan but he just wasn't it for her." She explained and chuckled. "They broke up at the end of 2019 and she had a pretty rough weeks after their breakup. Carla and I spend a lot of time together and I took her with me to both the Austrian Grand Prix' in 2020. Since I had online classes I could easily come with Charles and Arthur was there as well since his season would start at the last weekend of July. I was just very glad they were getting a long well." She told Mick and smiled. "And two months later Arthur was staying over at mom's after he got back from Italy. That dumbass forgot that I still had online classes so suddenly Carla was standing in our kitchen only wearing Arthur's shirt followed by my brother. You should've seen those faces when they saw me sitting at the dinner table, it was hilarious. Apparently they were together already since before Austria and didn't tell me because they were scared for my reaction." She said laughing.

Mick chuckled at her story and smiled. "How did you react?" He asked her. Aimée looked up at Mick and sighed smiling. "Honestly I was very happy for them. I know how much those two love each other and I know that neither of them would hurt or use the other." Aimée told him and looked at Mick. "Maybe I felt a bit uncomfortable because normally I would be the only single person every family vacation and dinners. But now I have you everything might be different." She said and kissed his cheek. Mick smiled and nodded his head. "I'll make sure you won't feel alone or uncomfortable." He said as he played with Aimée's hair. "I love you, Aims." He continued and looked at her. Aimée stopped walking and looked at Mick as she started blushing. "No one ever said that to me except for my family.." She said softly and bit her lip. "And I've never said it to anyone except for my family as well but Mick I love you." She said softly as she got a bit shy.

Mick took both her hands and looked her in the eyes. "I love you, Aimée. Now, tomorrow and for ever. And I don't care who knows it because you make me feel good, you make me feel like me, not Mick Schumacher son of 7 time world champion Michael Schumacher but you make me feel like I'm just Mick." He said and kissed her lips. Aimée smiled against his lips as she kissed him back and looked at him as they broke the kiss. "For ever?" She asked him as she held up her pinky. Mick smiled as hooked his pinky in to her and nodded his head. "For ever."