1.3

23/04/2021

@aimslec: 🚗💨

@aimslec: 🚗💨

❤️ @estebanocon, @ollicaldwell, @georugerussell63 and 28.610 others liked this

@callum_ilott: think yellow is my new favorite color
@pierregasly: so when you gonna move to Italy? 🥵
-💬 @aimslec: might be planning to move there 🤔
—💬 @charles_leclerc: excuse me, what?
@isahernaez: my girlieee 😍🥵
@georgerussell63: pretty, Aims!
@lance_stroll: my gorgeous babe 😍
-💬 @arthur_leclerc: not yours at all, mate.
—💬 @lance_stroll: grow up and just allow your sister to be happy with me, mate. Don't be such a jealous twat that you have to share her now.
@charles_leclerc: 🤨🤨
-💬 @charlottesiine: shut up, babe. She looks absolutely gorgeous 🥰
@dennishauger: 😍😍😍
@mickschumacher: absolutely stunning, Aims 😍
-💬 @aimslec: that's very kind Mick 🥰

————

After her kiss with Mick Aimée had locked herself up in the guest room thinking about everything Mick told her. Apparently Lance was also dating this other girl even before Aimée met him in Bahrain and it really made her feel sick. Aimée sighed softly and took her phone. She just needed to hear her big brother for a bit so Aimée decided to call Charles. "Aims, are you okay?" Was the first thing Charles asked her as he picked up the phone.

Aimée bit her lip and didn't know what to say for a second. "Charles.." She said softly and tried so hard not to break down. "Not at all.." She continued. It stayed quiet on the other side since Charles didn't really know how to approach the situation and if she'd still be mad at him. "I know you said you needed some time alone and please don't freak out but I'm on my way. Arthur just called me and told me what happened and I can't just let you go through this shit on your own Aims. I want to help you." He told her and really hoped she wouldn't get mad at him.

There was a small tear that was running down her cheek as she listened to her brother. "Thank you, Charles.. I should've listened to you, apparently he was already dating this other girl I found him in bed with even before we met.. I'm stupid and naive.." She said trying to hide how broken she really felt. She just didn't want to worry her brother too much since he was currently driving. Charles shook his head even though she couldn't see him through the phone. "Aims you are not stupid or naive. You just fell in love with the wrong person." He said and sighed softly. "He doesn't deserve you and I'm gonna kick his ass the second he is coming to pick you up." He continued.

Aimée bit her lip and look up as she heard someone knock on her door. "Wait a second, Charles." She said and opened the door. Mick looked at her and sighed softly as he saw the tears roll down her cheeks. "Oh Aimée.." he said softly and pulled her in to his chest. Aimée looked at Mick and sighed softly. "I'm sorry.. I didn't want you to see me like this." She said softly and quickly wiped her tears from her cheeks. Mick shook his head as he looked at her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Oh Aims you shouldn't apologize for it. I exactly kinda like it that you are brave enough to show your emotions to me. Means that you feel safe here." He told her.