Chapter 30

Drake

Her lips were sweet and it pleased my hunger that I had, since the moment I tasted those even though it was a pinch. It was my punishment for teasing her not once but twice but I waited, because I wanted our first kiss to be special and memorable like this.

Elly, my beautiful mate, was special and she deserved best of everything. As much as I loved the smile on those lips, now I liked the feeling they gave me when I kissed them mindlessly. She pressed herself to me throwing her hands around my neck and her soft moans only drove me crazy. She didn't mind the pressure I put on her hips as I tried to control myself from laying her down. Because it was the last thread I held not to let my beast break out. Creamy skin on her neck had tainted with red spots while some had the colour of purple before they healed. I bit her skin lightly and started to kiss her lips roughly when the thought of marking made its way into my mind.

By the time we pulled apart both of us were breathless and drained out. She put her head on my shoulder trying to catch her breath while I placed mine to do the same.

"Oh my God! When did I....?" Elly pulled out her legs from my sides and sat beside me with a flushed face. I chuckled and kissed her temple putting my hand around her waist.

"Get some sleep. We have plenty of time" I said pulling her closer to me.

Elly placed her head on my chest closing her eyes and fell into sleep after few minutes. I moved her hair away and watched her beautiful face. She looked tired but looked peaceful at the same time. My eyes stopped at her lips and a smile crept on my face remembering the heated kiss we shared few minutes ago.

No matter what I wouldn't be able to let her go now. She was mine and I felt complete with her by my side. I let out a deep sigh and tried to stay awake but I failed as the nature around us lullaby me into a peaceful sleep.

I dropped Elly at her house after another little make out session and headed back to the pack house. I went directly to the game room where my friends hang out at this hour and plopped on the sofa tired. I felt eyes on me and I looked at others confused.

"What?!" I asked.

Roy groaned but others chuckled.

"Looked like you had a good day. We can smell Elly all over you" Ian smirked.

"What do you expect Ian? She's my mate. Of course I would have her scent on me. I was with her all day" I said bored.

"Yeah! But it's very very strong today. Like you did something other than holding hands Alpha" Mike teased.

My eyes widened and I glanced at Roy who was still looking away not liking the way they talked about his sister. They were trying to tease me but Roy was getting annoyed. Who would like to hear what his sister did with a boy?

I chuckled, "stop it guys before Roy could kill one of you" I said.

Their heads snapped towards Roy and he growled lowly at them. They quickly looked away and started playing games while Roy got up sighing. He sat beside me on the sofa and scrunched his nose.

"Go and wash up. When I smell Elly on you thousands of inappropriate things run in my head. I don't want to think what you did with my sister" he said annoyed.

Others bursted out laughing but stopped when Roy threw a pillow at them. I smiled and put him in head lock.

"Get used to it, Roy. She is mine! and I'm not impatient like you" I mocked and released him.

Roy marked Claire on the very first day he found out that she was his mate and he did it without her consent. So every time he would say 'no' to something like going out without him, Claire would remind it and try to have her way.

"Yes! I admit that. You are better than me on that case. I don't know how you do it, you being an Alpha but I wanted to thank you for considering her feelings" Roy smiled.

"We started on the wrong foot, Roy!" I sighed, "there were few times that I almost marked her without her consent and I must admit that it's getting harder. But when I think about losing her..." I shook my head, "no! I have to earn her trust first otherwise I would lose her forever"

"I understand" Roy patted my back. "But you have to do it sooner" he leaned in, "Today Bella twins asked me whether you've found your mate or not. When I asked why, they told me that they heard some rumours about you hanging out with Elly in the library. They said it would be the end of the pack if you two are mates..."

"Why?!" I growled. "Why would it be end of the pack? Everyone loves Elly and..."

"Drake, calm down!" Roy squeezed my shoulder. "Listen to me first, okay!"

I nodded my head taking deep breaths. Others had stopped playing games and watched me with a worried look. I could feel the anger boiling up but I gestured Roy to continue.

"As they said Elly would have to make a choice, Drake"

"What choice?"

"A choice between the doctor and the Luna. Either way we're going to lose"