Chapter 37

Sorry guys, I can update only one episode today!

Thank you for your love and support. And I felt happy seeing your comments. Thank you for voting Happyflappy2000, ladywilson17, Leonahunt4ing, Brezzy900

Happy weekend!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha Anderson

I still remembered the day we welcomed Elly into this world. A girl after three boys.

To have a boy as your first born was a normal thing specially in high ranking families. It was mainly because the boy would be the one to take the role after his father stepped down.

So it wasn't a surprise when Ryan, Thomas and I had boys as a first born. We expected that.

Thomas and Lily, our Beta female, had no luck after Ian so they simply gave up on having a second child, but for us it was a sad story. We lost our second baby through a miscarriage and Amy refused to have another one as she couldn't forget the pain she went through after losing the baby.

So when we all heard about Mary and Ryan having a healthy baby girl we were ecstatic. We waited for her arrival into this world and I was beyond the moon when Ryan put baby Elly in my arms. I could still remember how Amy cried looking at her adorable face when she grasped Amy's finger and looked at Amy with her beautiful green eyes.

Elly brought happiness into our little world and seeing her grow little by little made us happy. I held on to that happiness and it made me greedy. Greedy enough to ask and pray for Moon goddess to give us Elly as Drake's mate so we could have her and love her as our own daughter, forever!

So imagined the pain and hatred I felt when they said she should not be the Luna. I wanted to ripped their heads off again and again when they blabbered those nonsense. Who did they think they were to make my years worth of prayers to go down in the drain. The hell would turn upside down if I let that happen. And I wouldn't let them win.

I had to admit I felt kind of disappointment when I heard that she hated being Luna of this pack. But I could understand since I knew how she felt towards Drake after that incident. Poor boy!

As much as I liked to punch Morris's face to stop him talking, I couldn't. He was an Elder of this pack since my father's time and I couldn't treat him like that. Elder was an Elder for a reason and I had to respect that unless I had a reason to kick him out.

While I was fuming with anger and looking for suitable words to silence him, Elly's voice resonated through the pack house making everyone to go silent in an instant. We turned our heads towards her shocked. And I was sure she was surprised too.

Elly took a deep breath before speaking up.

"What did you say Elder Morris?" She spat his name like venom, "choose between my career and the Luna?! Can you tell me why should I do that? Why do I have to choose?" She glared at him, "I was born with this brain Elder Morris and Moon goddess paired me up with Drake. Can you tell me why do I have to choose when I was gifted by goddess herself..." She gritted her teeth, "none of these happened if it's not for your granddaughters" Elly shot a glare towards twins before looking at Morris,  "they tried to humiliate me infront of the whole school and I hated everyone who involved in it including Drake. But I gave him chance and accepted him as my mate because he explained to me what really happened" she gave a faint smile at Drake while she tried to control her emotions, "I admit I did things that's not acceptable and I apologised for my actions. But I didn't love Josh. We were only helping each other. You can ask his friends or Alpha can command them to tell the truth"

Elly looked at me while everyone did the same.

"That's not necessary. I know what happened" I said.

Others nodded their heads accepting my word except these three infront of me. I wondered where the other Elders were. We had six Elders in our pack including my father, previous Alpha. But when I needed him the most he wasn't here. Urgh! I wanted to know whether they had the same opinion as Morris and Warren. It would be a big problem if they had.

"But we can't let you have two important roles in the pack dear. It's risky" Warren said in a sweet tone which I felt like throwing up. He wanted Elly. But for what?

"And we decided it would be better if she become a doctor not a Luna" Morris said.

Huh! What?!

Drake's growl interrupted by my father's voice.

"We didn't agree to that Morris" my father said stepping in to the crowd, "it was only you and Warren. We weren't informed so how did you decide something like this?"

Other three Elders stood behind my father and I nodded at them.

'It's about time father. Where were you all this time?' I mindlinked.

'We knew they were plotting something behind our back. But we were too late to know what it was. But don't worry you have four Elders on your side' He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want Luna to get killed while attending the injured. Please!" Morris waved his hand ignoring my father like he said the most stupid thing, "we will lose the Luna and the doctor at the same time"

"So what do you suggest? Do you have someone suitable for the Luna position?" My father asked.

"Father!"

"Grandpa!"

Drake and I shouted at the same time.

"Yes!" Morris grinned, "not one but two. My granddaughters..... Annabella and Isabella"

HOLY CRAP!