Chapter 35 - Innocent Game

Y/N's POV

English becomes easily one of my favorite classes throughout the next few weeks, which can only be explained by the nights I spent with a certain professor.

Like always, I sit in my usual row, hand placed on my chin as I try to focus on her words rather than her appearance.

Her long legs in black tighs, covered with a pencil skirt, makes me more than once clench my thighs together, a small smirk edging itself on my lips whenever our gazes occasionally brush together.

Since that night a few weeks ago I have mostly slept at her place, too exhausted to go home, just to be questioned by Kim where I have been. Kim knows something is up, but I blame it on just a casual fling, knowing that she would buy it because that's the type of relationship I usually went for.

Within the lecture she passes out a text to read through, the students leaning over the given article, following the given tasks.

Me on the other hand just can't seem to focus, eyes hanging subtly on my teacher or staring into the room, memories of the last days replaying in my head over and over.

The way she moans my name in the bliss of her orgasm or how her mouth falls open in a silent gasp engraved into my mind.

I look at her again seeing that she is lost in her own papers, paying no attention to her students,
My hand reaches for my phone, slipping it out of my bag, deciding to mess with her a little.

Y/N
I can't wait for this lesson to be over 🥱

Lizzie's eyes lift from her papers as her phone buzzes, the hand reaching out to grasp it. She slowly moves her gaze towards me, the slight raise of her brow barely noticeable from afar.

Lizzie
Eyes on the sheet. You have a task to do.

I lick over my bottom lip, deciding to play with her a little to entertain myself.

Y/N
It's not my fault if the professor is so damn distracting. I wish we would be laying in bed right now.

Lizzie
Flattering.. Now eyes stay open and on the paper.

Y/N
Using my words against me, I see. Thanks for giving me flashbacks now I can't concentrate even if I wanted to 💀

A little smile appears on her lips, but she doesn't look at me again, quickly typing in her reply.

Lizzie
That wasn't my intention <3

Y/N
I think you know exactly what you're doing, babe.

But two can play this game. I was just thinking about the way how hot you sound when you moan my name while I fuck you. So much better than listening to you speak about analyses.

If I roll my tongue around, I can still taste you.

For a few seconds, her expression doesn't move, seeming to freeze on the spot while she reads my message. And then I see her eyes widen a bit even though I'm a few rows away from the front, her body shifting uncomfortably in the seat. Biting down on my tongue, I suppress the victory grin that wants to escape, knowing that she is turned on right now, and I can't do anything about it.

Her throat moves with a hard swallow, those piercing eyes catching mine from the distance, her gaze holding a silent warning and a dark longing in them.

Y/N
Someone seems distracted. Eyes on the paper, Professor, you have a task to do.

Oh, how bad I wish to be alone with her right now.