Chapter 69 - Eternal Happiness

Y/N's POV

My fingers run over the rope bound around her slim wrists, careful to not wake her up. I muster her sleeping face, her long lashes fluttering ever so slightly as she breathes deeply.

She looks so innocent like this, like the perfect angel. The more it surprises me what hides in that pretty mind of hers.

In the secrecy of the night, she revealed to me her guilty pleasures that she never tried out before. One being exactly this.

As much as Lizzie loves to be in control, there are still times when she wants the exact opposite. What a great coincidence that we're both people who actually like both, loving to give and take just as equally.

I gently lower her underwear down her legs, looking up at her still sleeping body. Lizzie doesn't notice anything, for one being a deep sleeper and also going to bed late yesterday.

A small smile plays around the corners of my lips, softly pressing a kiss against her hip bone. I move up her body again, hovering above her as my nose skims over the croak of her neck.

My hands move over her rib cage, down the side of her waist and back up to her full breasts. I pause for a second, watching her eyes shift under her lids.

Her lips part a millimeter, her breathing becoming irregular and heavier. I smirk, guessing that the action caused a just as pleasurable dream to spark in her mind. Her fantasies must be running wild, unable to realize that it's not as far away from reality as she might believe.

My breath fans over her skin, brushing my lips over her breast. Her nipples stiffen under the small contact, goosebumps appearing over her arms. She subconsciously rubs her thighs together, softly groaning in her sleep.

"Shh, don't wake up just yet. Let me play with you for a little while longer." I whisper, feeling her relax under my touch. "That's right, baby, let me take care of you."

I flick my tongue over her nipple, my free hand softly running over her other breast. Her lips part, her breathing becoming heavier with each minute. Closing my mouth over her nipple, tongue softly circling around it.

Her nose scrunches, a small moan escaping her throat. Pressing soft kisses down her stomach, feeling her muscles flex under my touch, I settle between her legs.

"So beautiful even in her sleep." I husk, spreading her thighs wider apart. "And so wet already, I knew that you would like this."

Her wet fold glistered in the morning light streaming through the curtains. I slowly push one finger inside her blazing heat, the arousal enough to let it slip inside with ease. Her face consorts ever so barely, my movements halting for a second as she calms down again.

Making sure that she won't wake up for another few minutes, I continue to move my fingers inside her.

Her walls flutter around me, her breathy sounds becoming more frequently as I push another finger inside.

Lizzie's POV

My eyes flutter open, my head turning to the side. There's something burning up in my stomach, tingling and pulling as I wake up from my dream. A very nice dream to be honest, the only evidence of it being the remaining tingles in between my legs.

But the sensation doesn't fade away, if not it becomes even stronger. I let out a soft moan, slowly moving the muscles in my legs.

I furrow my brows, feeling a steady grip on the inside of my thigh, fingernails digging into my soft flesh. Slowly blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I turn my head downwards.

It wasn't a dream.

"Is my sleeping baby finally waking up?"

The words are foggy, my mind slowly catching on to the fact of waiting.
The sunlight tickled my exposed skin, the sweaty covers under my body clinging to my back. Y/n looks at me with a wide grin, staring up at me with mischievous eyes.