Chapter 61 - Punishment

Y/N's POV

With a sudden shove, she pushes me through the doorway, slamming the door shut without breaking the kiss. Humming against her lips, I let my finger roam over the top of her blouse, fiddling with the buttons. 

Groaning disapprovingly, Lizzie spins us around. The hard door presses against my back, the softness of the woman before me the exact opposite sensation.

"You are driving me insane, y/n." Lizzie gasps between kisses, hands roaming all over my body. "

"That wasn't my intention." I grin inside her mouth, feeling the heat travelling over my flesh like a wildfire. "I just can't help myself sometimes."

"Mm, I'll wipe that grin off your pretty face soon enough."

"Is that a promise, Elizabeth?"

She groans, pushing her tongue inside my mouth. Smiling against her lips, I try to hold up with the intensity she pours into every touch.

"Sit down on the bed for me and get undressed." Her voice is raspy, my stomach clenching unintentionally at the sound of her command. "Slowly."

Her emerald eyes grow black with desire as my clothes drop to the floor, leaving me in just my matching lingerie.

"If you hadn't screwed up that much, I would have already forgiven you by now." Lizzie whispers, licking over her bottom lip.

"Why don't you let me go down on you, and then maybe we'll both feel better?"

She nears herself, slow steps making me feel small all of a sudden. Her fingers press against my lips, rough fingertips caressing over the soft skin. The touch is so intimate as her emerald eyes hover over my face.

"As much as I love the idea of fucking your face, I don't rely on you to make myself come, baby."

A burst of confidence runs through me, grinning as her eyes darken a few shades. "A few weeks ago, you told me something entirely different. What did you say again? Something like: My own fingers aren't enough an-"

Her hand closes tightly around my neck, shoving me hard against the bed. I gasp for air, grabbing her wrist loosely as her eyes turn into small slits. The look in her eyes shouldn't have excited me as much as it did.

"You're playing with fire," she warns me.

Knowing when to stop teasing her, I let her wrist go and part my lips. Her grip around my neck loosens, thumb running over my pounding pulse point.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, seeing her eyes soften a bit. "It just rolled off my tongue before I could control myself."

"I know."

Her lips crash back down on my mouth, hands running over each other, pressing against each other. My fingers sink into her soft hair, pulling on her strands as her breasts rub against mine.

The white blouse still stares at me in mockery, only the first two buttons revealing the creamy skin beneath the clothing. With shaking fingers, I grab her around the top of her blouse, trying to rip it off, needing to feel her naked skin pressed against me.

In a sudden movement, she pins my hands above my head, clicking her tongue.

"I want to tie you to the bed." Lizzie lets out in a breathless whisper. "I want to have you spread out for me, completely at my mercy."

I moan. "Then do it."

With quick movements, she opens the bedside drawer, pulling out a red rope. Lizzie ties the rope around my wrists, tugging at the end to make sure it doesn't loosen with pressure.