Monsters vs Aliens - Epilogue

"Everyone, let's welcome my new chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General W.R. Monger! And the leader of the team of monsters, General (Y/n) (L/n)."

"Thank you, Mr. President."

"Yes, Thank you, Mr. President. What a great way to celebrate my 90th birthday."

"Very good, Warren. All right. 🎵Let's get it started in here.🎵 Nerd?"

"Gentlemen, I have assembled a preliminary budget estimate for the rebuilding of San Francisco."

"Zoinkers. This is going to be a boring one. Good time for a cup of joe. Warren, General. How do you take it?"

"I'll take a Classic Latte."

"Hit me with a double venti organic chocolate brownie caramel Frappuccino, extra hot, with one inch if foam... non-fat."

"You got it! Two blacks it is."

"Don't do it!"

"Wait!"

"Mr. President!"

"No no no no!"

"stOP!"

"Don't press it!"

"Mr. Hathaway!"

"Ahhhh!!"

"Oprah save us!"

"No please!"

"My God, man! What have you done?!"

"...I'm going home. Better yet. I'm going to go live with my boyfriend. The monster's base should be safe."

"Time to wave the white flag and head for the bunker, boys. Let's check on the situation in 500 years. Who wants to freeze my head?"

Author's Note: I would like it to be known that I do not own anything related to Dreamworks, any of it characters, or the original plot line. I've basically copied and pasted the story structure.

❤️🍍❤️🍍❤️