2.Mom

"So, let me get this straight. He fell out of the sky, called you an alien, won't tell you his name, and won't stop following you around?"

"Yeah. Crazy, huh?" Mina said.

Aizawa stared at the two. "And you expect me to believe this?"

Mina looked at "Kimchi", who was standing alone in the empty hall. "Not really. But he seems to have no idea what a quirk is. I mentioned quirks and he asked me about personality traits. It's crazy."

"That's...concerning. I'll talk to him alone. Go to class. And don't think I forgot about that lap you didn't finish. You'll have to do that extra lap tomorrow."

"Aww, man!" Mina sulked back to class. Aizawa watched her, then walked to the raven-haired boy. 

"Kimchi?" Aizawa started. "Is that the pseudonym you've chosen?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"So, what happened? How come you fell out of the sky?"

"Well, I was walking around my school. I opened my locker and there..wasn't a locker. It was all black-y-purple-y. Before I could react, I fell through and I landed on Mina-chan."

"Mina-chan?"

"I make friends easily, Aizawa-chan."

"Don't ever call me that."

"Sure thing, Aizawa-chan. Anyways, she said a bunch of confusing stuff, but I think I'm in a school on another planet. Or maybe I'm in Tokyo. I don't know, she insisted that she was an alien."

"She really didn't. Either way, you're in Tokyo, Japan. You're at one of the most prestigious hero schools in history, UA." Aizawa explained quirks and heroes to Kimchi, who had a hard time listening. 

"Hmmmm...So, I must be in another dimension. Where I'm from, none of that happened."

"Yeah, tell me about yourself. I might be able to get a grasp on the situation."

"Nah."

"...Excuse me?"

Kimchi leaned in with a slightly scary grin. "Did you not hear me? I said nah, but that can be roughly translated to no, nadda, nope, zip, not happening, non, no way, jose, I am in disagreement."

"I know what nah means. Why not?"

"You really think I'm just gonna tell you? I'm in another dimension. Sci-fi shit is happening. I can't just give away valuable info."

"You don't know that you're in another dimension."

"Oh, trust me. Things are veeery different where I'm from. Too different to be the same place, but we've got the same city and country names. So I must be in an alternate universe."

"I...can see how you arrived at that conclusion."

"Soooo, if I'm in another dimension, it means you guys can go to my dimension and take over the multi-verse!"

"And that's just science fiction. We have no intention of taking over your dimension."

"Well, you obviously wouldn't tell me if you did. So I can't trust you, nishishi~ Sorry, not sorry, Aizawa-chan."

Aizawa stared at the confusing boy, trying not to get angry. "For the last time. We have no intention of taking over your dimension, if you really are from another dimension. And stop calling me Aizawa-chan."

"Booring. Anyways, what time is it? I'm hungry."

"Well, that's great because it is conveniently lunch time. Now get out of my face, I'm gonna take a nap."