Paul stanley x reader - switched

(She/her pronouns for the reader.)

Y/n pov
I woke up at 3 am and heard crying coming from the bathroom. I went in and saw Paul laying on his side, sobbing. I went over to him and tapped him.
"Paul?" I asked concerned.
"Huh? Oh my god. Thank god you're awake." He quickly sat up to hug me. I was confused.
"What's going on?" I asked, stroking his hair.
"I don't know. I just woke up and my stomach started hurting but it's not my stomach it's like below." He replied. I got worried.
"What do you mean? Where all does it hurt?" I asked concerned and stroking his hair.
"Like my upper thighs a bit, my abdomen and stretching to my lower back." Paul said. I got more scared. Especially when I saw him bleeding.
"Paul. You're bleeding." I told him.
"Oh my god! I am! Am I dying?!" He freaked out.
"Hold on. I'll call someone." I said and left to get my phone. I was too scared to call an ambulance, so I called my friend first.
"It's 3 am what fo you want?" They asked tired.
"Pauls bleeding from. Well. Down there. And he's saying that his upper thighs hurt along with like his waist area. Wrapping to his lower back." I rushed.
"Lol. It's about time he got his period." They joked.
"Why would you-wait. That kinda makes sense. For 3 am and being tired but still. I started today and I don't feel any pain that I usually would right now." I said.
"Lol I was joking but do what u want I guess. I'm going back to bed." They said and hung up. I could still hear Paul crying.
"Hey Paul. I know it sounds really crazy. But I started my period today and you're feeling what I feel and what I was feeling earlier. I think we might have been switched or something." I said.
"I hope that's what it is. I don't wanna die." He replied, pulling his legs to his chest.
I told him that he should use something to collect the blood and told him how to use a pad.
A few minutes later, he came back and said.
"I feel bad for you. You have to go through this for a week every month?" He said, cuddling into my chest.
"Yeah. it sucks." I said, rubbing his back. He draped one of his legs over mine and I scooted closer to him.
"It'll be ok." I reassured him, kissing his head.

*time skip*
Paul's pov
I woke up the next morning and was still in pain. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 11:30. I looked for y/n but couldn't see her in the room.
"Y/n." I called out sleepily. I didn't hear a response and decided to text her.
"Where are you?" I slowly texted.
"The store. Picking up a few things." She replied.
"Ok. When will you be back?" I typed.
"Idk. I'm almost done tho. Probably like 15ish minutes." She answered.
"Ok." I replied and turned off my phone.

She came back about 20 minutes later with a bag of stuff.
"Whatd you get?" I asked, looking at the bag front he couch.
"Some stuff that always helps me when I'm on my period for you." She smiled at me, bringing me the bag.
"Aw. You didn't have to do that." I replied, taking the bag as she handed it to me.
"I say that every month. If you do it for me, why not do it for you?" She replied and I shrugged.
"Thank you." I hugged her as she sat down next to me.

She turned on the tv and put on my favorite show.
"So the rolls are reversed now?" I chuckled. She kissed my cheek.
"I guess so."

A/n
hope u liked it. I kept using they/them for the reader so yeah there might be a few mistakes there.