Paul x Ace

Paul's pov
I was in my dressing room and Gene walked in. He poked his head just through the door.
"Have you seen Ace?" He asked. I jumped.
"Uh...no. I don't think so." I said, finishing my lipstick.
"Ok. Let me know if you see him." He sighed and shut the door. I finished and needed to use the bathroom. I went down the hall and opened the door. It smelled awful.
"God who is in here?" I thought to myself. I finished and walked out of the stall to wash my hands. I saw Ace come out through the mirror. He looked up and jolted back, shutting the door from embarrassment.
"Ace? You in here?" I asked, turning around.
"Mhm." He replied in shame.
"Gene's been looking for you. Are you feeling ok?" I ask. He opens the stall looking down.
"Yeah. I'm fine." He replied walking up to the sink.
"Ok." I said with uncertainty. I left the bathroom and found Gene.
"Hey Gene. Found Ace. He's in the bathroom." I tell him.
"Ok." He said.
"We're on in 10." He said and went to look for Ace. Oh no. Gene is gonna make fun of him.
"Yes. I'm fine Gene. Fine." I heard him about to cry.
"Are you sure?" I heard Gene say. He was following close behind him.
"Yes!" Ace screamed. Tears started running down his spaceace painted face. I started to get mad.
"There's no need to cry Ace. I'm just making sure you're feeling ok." Gene said annoyed.
"You've said it like four times Gene! I'm ok alright! Now leave me alone." He shouted and slammed the door.
"We're on in like 8 minutes just so you know." Gene said through the door. I heard Ace scream and something hit the door.
"Ow." He mumbled.
"Gene. Let me talk to him." I said, stepping in front of Gene.
"Why? He clearly wants to be alone." He rolled his eyes.
"He wants YOU to leave him alone. You embarrassed him ok?" I said. I knocked on Ace's door.
"It's Paul. Genes not with me. Can I come in?" I asked. He unlocked the door. He let me in and shut the door. He hugged me and started crying.
"Hey is ok. What Gene did was messed up." I said, rubbing his back.
"Do you wanna do the show?" I ask him.
"Yeah." He said sniffling.
"Alright. Let's get your face cleaned up." I said patting his back. I got a dry cloth and patted his face.
"Alright. We should probably go now." I said.
"Ok." He sighed.
We made our way to the stage and I glared at Gene, mentally telling him to not say anything.

*Earlier*
Ace's pov

Vomit warning

I was getting ready in mine, Gene, and Peter's dressing room. I was finishing up my lipstick and my stomach started to hurt. I finished and felt like I was gonna throw up or worse. I left the room and went down the hall to the bathroom. I pushed the door open and ran to a stall, locking the door behind me. I leaned over the toilet and vomited. Then, when that was done, I felt my stomach rumble. Before it turned nasty, I tore off the bottom part of my dynasty outfit. I almost didn't make it. I coughed up a little more vomit. I was in there for about 15 minutes and it started to smell bad.

End of warning (Srry if u read it and we're disturbed. This was in my notes app)

I heard a toilet flush and waited till I thought the person left. I left the stall but saw Paul and quickly shut the door.
"Ace? You in here?" Paul asked.
"Mhm." I replied in shame.
"Gene's been looking for you. Are you feeling ok?" He asked. I opened the stall looking down.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I replied walking up to the sink.
"Ok." He said with uncertainty.
A minute later Gene came in.
"God it smells awful in-Ace?" He said, putting a hand over his mouth and nose. I looked down again.
"What happened? Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah." I quickly responded. He walked into the stall I was in. Apparently I threw up on the floor a little bit.
"Are you sure? There's vomit in this stall. How much have you drank?" He gagged.
"Yes. I'm fine. And I've had nothing to drink I swear." I said. I felt like I was about to cry.
"It's like...everywhere. Are you sure?" He repeated. I walked out of the bathroom with Gene following close behind.
"Yes. I'm fine Gene. Fine." I told him.
"Are you sure?" He asked. I was getting very embarrassed.
"Yes!" I shouted, starting to cry.
"There's no need to cry Ace. I'm just making sure you're feeling ok." Gene said annoyed.
"You've said it like four times Gene! I'm ok alright! Now leave me alone." I shouted and slammed the door.
"We're on in like 8 minutes just so you know." Gene said through the door. I screamed and hit the door with my fist.
"Ow." I mumbled.
A minute later, Paul came in to comfort me. I've had a crush on him for about year. I want to tell him but I know he doesn't like me back. He doesn't show any signs of liking me.
We went out to the stage and I saw Gene. I looked down in shame. I still felt kinda sick, but I wasn't gonna tell the others and risk Gene being mad at me. We walked out and started the show with Detroit rock city. I lip synced the backing vocals tonight.
*time skip *
It was time for cold gin and after that was my solo. I already felt like I looked awful and for people to see that close up. I'm scared.
We finished the song and I started my solo. I could see Paul off stage staring at me, which made me uncomfortable. I was breathing shakily and was tired and felt lightheaded. As the fire shot out of my guitar the second time, I blacked out. The sparks luckily didn't hit me, but I still fell.
Paul's pov
I was watching Ace do his solo. He looked out of it the whole show and this did it for him. He shot the first rocket fine, the second one got him. It thankfully didn't hit him, but he was already too sick and just passed out. I ran to the stage and told Gene to improvise. Peter and I pulled him off the stage and brought him to the back. We put him on a couch back there and started to remove his stuff.
"I'll get his makeup, you can get his outfit." Peter said.
"Ok." I said. Oh. My. God. I'm gonna take off Aces outfit. I'm for sure not taking off my makeup for a while.
I started on his upper half. I also got a shirt for him.
"Alright his makeup is off." Peter said. I heard Ace groan and he opened his eyes. I walked over to him.
"Hey. How you feeling?" I asked.
"Mmh." He groaned.
"I'll leave you to him." Peter said and walked away.
"I got you a shirt. I forgot pants I'll be back." I said.
"Ok." He groaned. I went to grab a pair of pants. When I came back, he had his kiss spaceace outfit off. He was wearing nothing but underwear. I choked.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Umm...nothing. Here." I said tossing him the pants and blushing hard under my makeup.
"Thanks." He said.
"Is the show off?" He asked, slipping on the pants I threw to him.
"I mean, yeah. You passed out onstage." I said, sitting in a chair.
"Oh. Yeah." He replied.
"Why don't you take your makeup off then?" He asked.
"No." I replied quickly, basically cutting him off.
"Why?" He look up and smirked.
"Uh..." I didn't know how to reply.
"You like me..." he teased. I saw him blush though.
"You're the one blushing." I said. I was also blushing, but he didn't know that or need to know that. He would just tease me the rest of my life.
"I'm not." He said kinda nervous. Like he was hiding something. Did he...? No. He couldn't. Maybe? Whatever. I handed him a mirror.
"See? Blushing." I said. I saw his smile drop and eyes widen.
"Ha. I am." He chuckled nervously.
"Wait a second. Do you-" I started but he cut me off.
"No." He said, jolting back.
"I didn't even finish. What do I think I was gonna say?" I asked, hopeful he would say he likes me back.
"N-nothing." He said and put on the shirt. I decided to play a little.
"That's a new way of saying 'I love you.'" I said, batting my lashes and smirking.
"Stop." He barley said.
"Why? Do you love me?" I asked sitting down and putting an arm around him.
"Uh...umm." He said. I was shocked but tried to not break character.
"Umm what?" I asked, still flirting.
"I-I..." He trailed. What happened next surprised me. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I gasped, but kissed back. Peter and Gene came back.
"Ok. November 16th ri-what?!" I heard Peter say and laugh as I was making out with Ace and he was on top of me. He jumped off.
"I can explain-" Ace said quickly but got cut off by Gene.
"I thought you were sick." Gene said.
"I-I was." Ace said looking down.
"So you faked passing out or what was that about?" Gene said, crossing his arms. I glared at him.
"Can you shut up Gene? Your making Ace uncomfortable." I said, rolling my eyes. Ace pulled his knees to his chest.
"Whatever. It's not like you weren't just kissing him." He scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"What does that have to do with you making Ace uncomfortable? Did us making out make you uncomfortable? I wasn't gonna say anything to you but that's nothing compared to what I saw you giving Peter the other day." I said, calling him out. His face turned red with embarrassment.
"Yeah. That's what I thought." I said and turned to Ace.
"Wanna leave?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. He nodded his head.
"Ok. Let me just get this stuff off. You can come if you want." I told him, kissing him on his hand. He smiled. We got up and went to my dressing room. Once I shut the door, he pulled me in for another kiss.
"Oh-you didn't-get-enough?" I said between kisses.
"Mh mh." He moaned in my mouth. He helped me take off the starchild outfit and we didn't break the kiss once. We got dressed and removed our makeup. We left my dressing room and Peter and Gene were both waiting for us.
"What was going on in there Ace? Thought you were sick." Gene rolled his eyes. Ace looked down and his face turned red.
"It's none of your business Gene." I said, hugging Ace to comfort him.
"Anyway. You ready to leave?" He asked and I nodded. I grabbed my stuff from my dressing room I also got Ace's bag and carried it for him.
"Paul. Don't carry his bag. He's perfectly capable to do it himself." Gene said, taking Ace's bag from my arm and thro wing it at Ace, who then stumbled and coughed.
"Oh stop it. You probably just drank too much cuz just 20 minutes ago you were making out with Paul in his dressing room." Gene yelled, startling Ace more.
"I haven't had anything to drink for two days Gene." Ace said shakily.
"Neither have I." Peter replied. Gene just rolled his eyes.
"Ugh. Let's just go." He scoffed. I grabbed Ace's bag back from him.
"I got it don't worry." I said and kissed his cheek. I put an arm around him and walk with him. He leaned on my shoulder and dragged his feet. Gene looked back.
"God. Can he walk any slower?!" He shouted at Ace, making him flinch.
"Gene! Can you stop?!" I shouted. He went say something but I stopped him.
"Do you want me to hold you?" I ask Ace and he nods. I pick him up bridal style and he grabs onto my waist. I'm holding our bags in my arms under Ace. Gene looked back and rolled his eyes. I could see him mutter something but couldn't make out what it was.

We got in the limo and Ace leaned onto my side. He put his hand on my thigh and I pulled his arm to hug me. He nuzzled his head into my chest and I blushed. Peter looked over at us and giggled. I didn't mind though.

A/n
Part two coming soon hopefully.