Paul x reader dont cry 2

Aries pov
I was sitting in the rain, playing music and crying. I don't cry often, so crying for 30 minutes is unusual and Paul noticed I was gone, because he texted asking if I was ok since I had been outside for 30 minutes in the pouring rain. I told him I'm fine, but a few minutes later, he came out.
"Hey. What's going on?" He asked, sitting next to me.
"Nothing." I sobbed.
"You never cry. And like this. When you cry, you know somethings wrong. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head. It was fall and started getting cooler out, so the rain was a little cold. I started getting cold and shivering. Paul looked at me worried.
"Do you want to go inside? You look cold." He said in a comforting voice. I nodded.
"Ok." He said, getting up. He reached out his hand for me to grab, but I didn't. I just stood up and got my phone and stopped the music. He put a hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it off. He looked at me go inside sadly.
I went to take a shower and locked the door. I turned on the water and went to the closet to get clean clothes. I came back and felt the water to see if it was warm, which it was. I took off my clothes and got in. I cried in there more and then washed myself. I was in there for probably 30 minutes.
When I got out, I put on my clothes and went to our bedroom. Paul was in there and I looked at him and started to cry. He immediately knew it had something to do with him.
"Hey. Do you still not wanna talk about it? It's ok if you don't. I don't want to pressure you." He said, making room for me on the bed. I sat down next to him and pulled my knees to my chest and cried into them. I was silent for a minute, then said, "I feel like I don't deserve you and you don't deserve me. Your so nice to me and I never do anything in return." I sobbed. He turned his head to me.
"My love, you do so much for me. I do deserve you and you deserve me. You make me laugh, you comfort me when I'm upset, you get me thinking about things I never would have thought about, and I love that about you." He said, putting a hand on my back. I hugged him tightly and buried my face in his chest. He started to play with my hair to comfort me.
I cried on him for like 15 more minutes. When I finally calmed down, I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Paul followed me and kissed my cheek when I was done.
"I love you." He whispered in my ear. I nuzzled into his chest and said, "I love you too."
Paul picked me up and we went back to the bedroom. He put me down and put on a tv show.
"Do you wanna cuddle?" He asked and I nodded my head.
"Ok." He said. He turned on his side and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me and shoving my face in his chest.
"Aww. You're too cute." He said, playing with my hair. We fell asleep like this.

A/n
I CAN POST FROM MY NOTES APPPPP!!!!!!!
Ok ik there one already like this but I'm posting this one too. I can add all my fanfics now omg THANK YOU WATTPAD!!!!