Eric carr x Suzy - stuck

@suzyroyal idk if the actually tagged u or not

Suzy's pov

I was just at my first kiss concert. It was amazing. Paul even flicked me a guitar pick. I'm heading back to my hotel room and go into the elevator. I press the button for the 17th floor and make my way up.

I get off and head to my room for the night. I turn on the tv, just to have some background noise and start getting ready to go to bed. I start taking my shirt off when I realize I forgot my wallet in the lobby.

I quickly put my shirt back on and leave my room. I go to the elevator and press the button. I rush inside once it opens, not noticing that someone else was in there. It starts to move and I start shaking, hoping no one found my wallet and took it.

"Hey. You ok?" Someone asks and I shake my head.
"N-no. I forgot my wallet down in the lobby. Hopefully no one stole it." I say shakily.
"Was it light green with an Eric Carr sticker on it?" He asks and I look up.
"Yeah." I say, looking at the man I was talking to.
"Don't worry. I found it and handed it to the front desk lady." He smiles and I freeze, eyes widening.
"What's wrong? Are you ok?" He asks, face turning into a concerned expression.
"A-are you. E-Eric Ca-" I start, but get cut off by a sudden jolt. I stumble back, losing my balance and falling.
"W-what happened?" I say, feeling the color drain from my face.
"I think it's stuck." Eric replies and I shiver. Being stuck in an elevator is one of my biggest fears. He goes over to the doors and tries to pry them open with no luck.
"Were stuck?" I say, heart beating faster and trembling.
"Yeah," he looks over at me, "are you ok?" He asks, walking over to me and dropping to his knees.
"No. This is one of my biggest fears. Plus my wallet in the lobby." I start crying and pull my knees to my chest and shove my face in them.
"Hey. Hey. It's gonna be ok. We'll get out of here." He puts his hand on my arm, comforting me.

I look up at him and he looks over to the row of buttons and sees an emergency one.
"We'll be out soon. I promise." He smiles, getting up and pressing the button.

I sniff and he walks back over to me.
"Is there anything I can do in the meantime?" He asks, sliding down the wall.
"C-can you..umm....can you hug me?" I ask shakily, looking up at him.
"Yeah. Come here." He opens his arms and I fall into them. He rubs my back, calming me.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until he shook me.
"Hey. They fixed it." He says and my eyes jolt open.
"Oh thank god." I say, hugging him again.
"How about we go get your wallet?" He says, helping me up and handing me my cane, which fell when the elevator stopped.

He takes me back to the lobby and I get my wallet back.

"Hey um. I don't know if you'd be up for it. But would you maybe wanna come back to my room? Maybe watch some tv together?" He asks and my heart starts beating faster and my face heats up.
"Uh...yeah. Yeah sure." I say.
"Alright." He smiles, taking my hand and we both go to elevator again. I shudder as I think about what just happened.

We make it up and to his room just fine.
"Why don't you get comfortable I just need to use the bathroom real quick. Feel free to turn on the tv." He smiles and I blush.
"Ok." I nod.

He comes back out a few minutes later and sits next to me.
"Wanna see what's on?" He asks and I yawn.
"Sure but I'm getting kinda tired so I might fall asleep." I say, laying my head on his shoulders.
"Ok. Maybe...." He says, going to the tv and turning it on.
"Looks like fox and the hound is gonna be on soon." He suggests and nod tiredly.
"Ok."

He puts it on and sits back on the bed with me, draping his arm over my shoulder.
"Is this ok?" He asks and I nod as I rest my head on his shoulder again.

**

I wake up the next morning cuddling Eric.
"Good morning." He smiles and I blush.
"Morning." I say in my groggy morning voice.
"Wanna go get something for breakfast? I saw a place down the street last night." He says and I agree.
"I should probably go to my room and get changed though." I chuckle.
"Oh yeah. Me too. But I'll meet you in the lobby." He smiles and I go back to my hotel room.

Once I change, I head back to the elevator and go down. I see Eric there, waiting patiently for me.
"Hi." He says as I walk over to him.
"So we're are we going?" I ask.
"I forget the name but it's a bagel place." He says.

**

"What do you want? It's on me." He asks as I look at the menu.
"Blueberry bagel with plain cream cheese?" I say nervously.
"Ok."

"What can I get for you today?" The cashier asks.
"Can I get a blueberry bagel with plain cream cheese and a cinnamon raisin bagel with plain cream cheese?" He asks, pulling out his wallet.
"Is that it for you today?" They ask and Eric looks at me. I nod.
"Yep." He smiles, pulling out some cash.
"Alright. So one blueberry bagel with plain cream cheese and one cinnamon raisin bagel with plain cream cheese. That comes out to $13.85." They say and Eric hand over a $20.
"You can keep the change." He smiles and the cashier smiles back.
"Thanks." They say.

Once we get our bagels, we find a place to sit.
"How's right here?" He asks, placing his hand on a table in the fenced in outside portion of the place.
"Good." I say and he pulls out a chair for me, then sits down himself.
"Ya know. I-I kinda like you. And I don't know if you'd want to but....could I maybe get your number? Maybe we can go out sometime?" He asks nervously and looking down.
"Y-yeah. Sure." I say smiling.
"Really? Ok." His face lights up.

A/n
Ok so imma post a part 2 soon cuz I'm lazy but I hope y like it.