Eric carr x reader

(They/them pronouns. Eric finds y/n crying on the street. No corona. Set in 2021 but Eric Carr, Paul, Gene, and Bruce are in the band.)

Eric pov
I was walking down the street to a local coffee shop and saw someone crying. They were all alone and no one was stopping to ask if they were ok, so I decided to go up to them.
"Hey? Are you ok?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.
"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine." They wiped their tears and looked up at me.
"You don't look ok. Is there anything I can do? I hate seeing people cry." I told them as I sat next to them.
"People are just so mean to me and I don't know why. I give anything and everything, yet people still use me and then dump me on the street." They sobbed into their hands.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"People always act friendly around me until they get everything they want. I'm known as the nice one in the friend group. I only have one real friend that I've had most of my life. They're probably annoyed with me at this point. Putting a new number in my phone every month it feels like and then a few months later deleting it." They ranted, never stopping breathe.
"Hey. Hey. It's ok. What's your name?" I ask them, feeling myself about to cry.
"Y/n. Why do you sound like you're about to cry? Is it because of me? I'm sorry." They cried, looking down.
"No. Don't be sorry. It's not your fault that people are jerks. My names Eric." I told them, tearing up a bit myself.
"Hmh. That's what I've been needing to hear my whole life." They said. I just wanted to hug them. They seemed like they needed it.
"Can I hug you? You seem like you need it." I asked, looking at them.
"Yeah." They breathed and I leaned in to hug them.
"I was gonna get coffee. Do you wanna come?" I ask after we broke the hug.
"I would love to, but I don't have my wallet on me." They smiled.
"I'll pay. Don't worry about it." I said, getting up and smiling.
"It's fi-" I didn't let them finish. I grabbed their hand and pulled them up. They wear wearing platforms, so they were about as tall as me. I smiled at them.
"Come one. It's this way." I held their hand and started walking. They started walking and I could hear them giggle.

A/n
This is kinda short and boring but idk I got lazy.