Paul stanley x reader - dont cry

(A/n Paul is my favorite member so there's gonna be a lot of him. Feel free to request a member in the comments. She/her).

Paul's pov
I went upstairs to go to sleep. Y/n already went up there about an hour ago. I quietly opened the door, trying to not wake her up. However, when I walked in, I could hear her lightly crying.
"Hey. Are you ok?" I sat down next to her and put her hand on her back.
"Mhm." She nodded, pulling the pillow she was holding tighter to her face.
"Hey. What's wrong?" I moved my hand from her back to her hair.
"Nothing." She said, muffled by the pillow.
"Cmon. I know somethings wrong. At least if you don't want to talk about it let me cuddle you." I moved the pillow from her face.
"Ok." She sniffled, but didn't turn to face me.
"Why didn't you turn? You always cling to me." I said, sitting up next to her still.
"I don't know. I guess I'm just to lazy or sad to do that right now." She let out a soft cry.
"Here." I said and got up, walking over to her side, then getting under the covers. I draped my arm around her, but she didn't cuddle back.
"Is it about me?" I asked concerned and she lightly nodded.
"Whatever I did, I'm sorry." I told her and softly kissed her head.
"You didn't do anything. I just feel like I'm not good enough for you."  She covered her face with her hands.
"Hey. You are more than enough for me." I said, feeling bad that they feel that way.
"How? I do nothing for you and you do everything for me and say that you're giving back." She sighed and rolled on her back.
"You mean like how you cuddle with me every night and tell me you love me? And how you ask if I'm ok when I'm crying. Or how you take care of me and when I'm sick? Or how you make dinner at 2 am when I'm late coming home from practice? I may get you clothing and take you out to eat, but I do the things you like to do with me and you do the things I like to do with you." I reminded her of all the things that she does for me and how I pay her back.
"Oh." She sniffled.
"Yeah. I love you. Can we cuddle now?" I asked and kissed her on her forehead.
"Mhm." She said and turned on her side to cuddle me. I scooted closer and she hurried her face in my chest.
"I love you too."

A/n heyyyyyyy. Hope u liked this one. Should I do the nest one with Eric Carr or his fox persona?