Arrival at the Training Camp

The students were excited as the bus drove ever closer to the training camp. Izuku smiled at the peace, but saddened a little seeing Izumi be ostracized as she was. He had let her sit next to him since everyone ignored her.

I didn't want a role reversal. I guess misery does love company. "So... how was everything after I left?"
Izumi was startled from her thoughts. "Oh... it's been alright for me... but mom broke down into tears and vowed to be there for you. I didn't appreciate what I lost until you left. Dad though... he blames you for our sadness."

"I don't want you two to be depressed all the time. It not only is pointless, considering you are improving, but it also hurts me a little, so cheer up, alright?"

She tried to smile, but looked over at the others. "Is this what you felt like? I understand the teacher part, by now, but isolated from everyone?"
"Yes. You don't deserve all of this, but actions have consequences."
"Should I be a hero?"
"You should strive for who you want to be. Who do you want to be?"

"A hero who saves everyone she can."
"Well... to save everyone, you must first save yourself. When we get to the camp, try to earn their friendship back. It will be hard, but it will be worth..."
Aizawa interrupted his statement by announcing to all: "Pit Stop. Everyone out."

"...it..." He glared at Aizawa, who looked back at him, hiding a smug grin in his scarf. I'll get back at you for that. When he left the bus, he put on his mask and found that two of the Wild, Wild Pussycats were there. Mandalay, and Pixie-Bob. Standing next to Aizawa, he asked, "Why did you interrupt what I was saying?"
"I only did it because we had arrived. It was only logical to do it that way."
"Right..."

They watched as Pixie-Bob did her speech, then when she was about to launch people off the cliff with her quirk, Izuku pushed Aizawa into the effected zone, forcing him towards his class at the bottom of the cliffside. "Whoops. I slipped. Grabbing the only thing nearby was the only logical thing to do. My bad. GOOD LUCK DOWN THERE!"

The two Pussycats looked over at him. "You're one of the staff?"
"Yep. Name's Techno."
"You single?"
"Nope."

"Aw..."
"Rag-doll, you need to get your personal problems out of the face of other people."
"SAYS YOU! Hmph!"

It was awkward to watch the two women argue. "Need a ride on the bus?"
"Sure! Thanks."

When they arrived, all three of them met up with the other two members of the Pussycats, and brought the luggage out. Then the wait began. It took 5 hours for them to return, with a very grumpy Aizawa at the lead.

He strode over to where Izuku was sitting. "Why did you do that?!"

"Annoy me, I'll annoy you ten times worse. Consider yourself lucky I didn't slip you a potion of nausea or something." He grinned at the tired adult.

"Great job everyone! That took you 5 hours, so you're just in time for an early dinner! Tonight we made it for you, but after tonight, you'll have to make every course yourself!"

Everyone was grateful that food was given, and counted their blessings.

"Tomorrow will be hell for all of you... I recommend sleeping well tonight."

The next two days were hell for the students. They extended themselves in ways that from an outsider's perspective, would look like torture. Hell, Kaminari was even strapped to a car battery and electrocuted, and Tokoyami was sent into a dark cave and his quirk fought him for mental control.

"Christ, And here I thought Stain was a tough teacher... Are you sure this is even legal?"

"Their parents signed the permission forms."

"Wow..."

Izumi made some attempts at positive improvements. She made progress with a child named Kota, who has similar views to Izuku's. A bit of irony that did not escape him.

However, the third night would be the ultimate test.