Breaking down the Gates

A week later, the heroes had found the base. It wasn't hard, considering the fact that they never changed main locations... and that Izuku had pinged the place for them. What he said to Izumi accelerated the process, and they were about to attack.

However, he pretended to be surprised like the rest, but quickly followed "procedure". Find Eri, Bring her to the Rendevouz.

He rushed to her chambers, meeting Toya from before. "Ah, good, you're here. Get the asset, and get out of here! Nothing else matters!"

"Thanks. Eri, time to go!"

"Technoblade!" She had given him the name, a misunderstanding of his two titles mixed together, but it was adorable when she said it, so it stuck.

"Before you go, here." Toya tossed him a clip. Inside the magazine were the quirk erasing bullets. "He said payday's for another week, but here's the start."

"Thanks." He smiled, Toya not realizing that he just freed him of his obligations... and now he had no reason to help the Yakuza.

As he ran, he told Eri. "It's time. I'm going to get you away from them, but hide your face until then, ok?"
"I... I will."

"Good girl."

They ran, eventually running into Rappa and his overseer. "Right, do you know where the enemy is?"
"Running to them?"
"No. Just need to avoid them."
"Go that way..." A crash from the wall behind the duo. The pro hero Fatgum and Kirishima were recovering from nausea, most likely from the Sakaki. Kirishima seemed to realize the situation first and called out to Izuku. "Stop..."
"Sorry Kiri, I can't. Rappa, you're up."
"Wonderful!" He grinned and got in the way.

Izuku ran out of the room, heading to the surface where the closest police barrier is. When he arrived, the police there trained their guns at him.

"Wait! Can you contact a hero first?"

They looked to each other, then nodded.

"Why do you want a hero?"
"I'm not with the Yakuza... can you just let me talk to one?"

"Fine..." The closest hero was Mirko.

"Ah, the rabbit who let Native nearly die."

"I didn't let him...!"

"Your selfishness almost got him killed by Stain."

"..."

"I hope I don't regret this..." Izuku set Eri down, kneeling before her. "Eri, go to the hero. Let her take you to Izumi. You can trust them. I won't see you for a while, but know this, my little princess... I am still fighting for you. Got it?"
"I will... be safe... please, technoblade."
"I shall." He stood up to full height. "Alright, I have a loose end to take care of, and I am trusting you with Eri's safety. If I find she got hurt after this, I know who to hunt. Am I clear, rabbit?"

The aura he released made her stutter for the first time in Mirko's career. "Y-yes..."
"Good." He turned and left back through the door, out of sight.

Overhaul was distracted by the two heroes. His eight bullets had been defeated, but these two remained. "You scum... are the reason why heroes must be purged!"

He fought back, but exhaustion was taking its toll. He wasn't a frontline fighter. He commanded from the back... which was why he laughed in delight when he saw the Blade approach from behind the two heroes, a single diamond blade drawn. He tripped the two as he passed them, before getting in front of Overhaul.

"Is she at the rendezvous?"

"Don't worry... she's... safe..." It was off putting to the heroes, but Overhaul missed the context due to his exhausted delirium.

Izuku offered his hand, as if to help him up. As his gloves were off, he held up his arm so he didn't use his quirk on the Blade, which Izuku grabbed, hoisting him up, before putting him in front of him and stabbing a blade through his back.

Shocked by the betrayal, he asked a single question, "Why...?"
"One thing I hate more than tyrants like you, are child abusers. I couldn't stand to hear her screams. She's safe, out of your reach. Besides... Toya gave me what I wanted... so I have no reason to help you any longer. Goodbye, Chiskai." He pushed him down to the floor before the heroes. "He's all yours."
"Where is Eri?!"
"She's with Mirko. Don't worry, I'm not with the Yakuza... you finished your objective... now I need to finish my own."

"We can't just let you go..."

"Then pretend you didn't see me." He left the ruins of the base, on to his final objective.

While the raid occurred, All For One mobilized his forces. The Vanguard action squad used the Yakuza raid to bypass Tartarus security and release hundreds of dangerous prisoners. "Chiskai was wiped out by the heroes, and one of the few things that could hurt me is now gone... perfect! Now, with all villains from Tartarus released, chaos will rule until they want a strong leader to create order... Let's see if you can stop the coming storm, Heroes..."