Predetermined Verdict

Izuku woke up in a cell.

"You're awake..." a femine voice called out to him. It was... familiar.

"Hi...?"

"I'm surprised you weren't more beaten up, to be honest..." Izuku wiped his eyes, and when he saw her face, his eyes widened.

"Nurse...?"
"Hm?"
"You were my nurse, back in middle school..."
"I never knew you, Blade... are you sure?"
"My real name is Izuku. Izuku Yagi..."
"What???" She had a double take. "Is my vision that bad? I swear you didn't look like that before..."
"No, I admit, I look a lot different. After all, my back should have a crook that would've given a permanent limp."
"You still remember that day..."
"That's the day... Katsuki told me to jump... and pray for a quirk. I guess he was right, in a way."
"That sick child..."
"He's done a lot worse by now... and I'm going to make him suffer."

"A bit hard to do from in here."

"True... where even is here?"

"Allmight's prison for political prisoners."

"You are a political prisoner?"
"I was always outspoken against the terrible treatment of the quirkless... I guess that came back to bite me."
"A shame."

Izuku was about to elaborate when guards arrived. "Alright, face the wall, hands behind you."

They complied, giving each other a look. They put quirk cancelling cuffs on, and an abundance of chains in order to prevent any sudden movements. "Not taking any chances? Smart."

"Quiet, you." It was Kendo. She had expressed her mixed feelings clearly.

"I gave you the chance to turn away. If you're going to blame anyone for your fallen classmates, blame Katsuki. He always got people killed, even from a young age."

"Shut up!" She punched him with a slightly enlarged hand. It hurt like hell, causing 4 of his hearts to vanish. They recovered semiquickly, though.

"You know who his first victim was? Me. He's always been a bully. One to torment those weaker than him... he told me to jump off a building because I was a late bloomer. Turns out, following his words got me to where I am now. If I didn't have my quirk, I would be dead, and Katsuki would be a hero in everyone's eyes. A dead hero. Probably crucified by AFO, left quirkless, the very thing he hated to be. So hate me for speaking the truth, Kendo, but direct your fury to where it belongs." They reached an elevator, and the two other guards took him away. They faced the Class B representative. "Keep my words in mind, student: Follow what you know to be right, and you'll never die in vain. Because one day, you'll inspire others to follow in your footsteps." The door closed, and he breathed. The guards didn't care what he said, as it appeared to be pointless, given the circumstances. The lift went up... to a bright arena.

Toshinori was already speaking. What he said before didn't matter, but what he said now would, and Izuku honed in on the words. "Now, before you, is the vigilante, no, the villain, who calls himself "Technoblade"... he is accused of attacking my very self, the heroes who would bring order and peace back to Japan after the death of All For One! He jeopardized our efforts, and sowed doubt in a time of turmoil... and now here he is, chained and exposed to the world for his crimes! We have countless eyewitnesses... so how will you plead?"
"How do I plead? Toshinori, I don't plead anything. I declare that I have done those things! But I also killed All For One, built the plan you used, and you cast me aside... after all, who needs a blade after a war? In the end, I was right. And history will reflect that."