Slight Change in Career

All For One was at ease. The annoyance to his plans was captive at UA, and Nezu would make sure a threat to heroes like the Blade would never escape.

Dabi, Spinner, Magne, Mustard, Muscular, and Kurogiri were out of commission, through both the Training Camp attack and the heroes' retribution... placing his forces at a disadvantage. He had just finished a call with another criminal organization, planning a meetup between their unique groups... when the news flashed with a major update. And what it said shocked him, a factor he thought dealt with had become prominent yet again. "He's escaped?!"

He contacted the rest of the league, and Toga picked up. "How can I help, sir?"

"The situation outside the league has shifted heavily against us. You are assigned to guard my successor at all times. Do not let anyone get to her."

"Understood! Is that all?"

"Yes. Until my plan is fulfilled, she cannot be taken away."
"Yes sir!"

He hung up. "Good... that gives me relief knowing I have such loyal pawns surrounding her..." He smiled and continued to enact his further schemes.

Meanwhile, Nezu was frantic. "How the hell did he escape?!"

The police commissioner shook his head apologetically, his canine jowls wagging as he spoke. "My men put standard cuffs onto him. He must have more skills than we realized, woof."
"He understands more than 4 languages, including a long dead language! I can only imagine the other skills he developed in 10 months, as he always had to work on his mind. I feel like a fool for letting him go on that trip!"

"He saved many students on that trip. But the precaution was necessary, woof!"

"Indeed..."

Toshinori was also there, determined to stop his "mistake" from running circles around them. "Next time, we will be ready for anything he can do!"
"We will certainly try."

Kai Chiaski waited patiently as his underling reported the progress of his two main projects.
"...the trigger variant is performing above standards, and so is the quirk suppressant. A near-permenant result from emitter type quirks, while mutant type experience severe pain and near death, due to their bodies being unable to handle the changes."

"So, we are very close, then?"
"The thing is, the trigger we've released for testing has drawn the attention of more heroes."

"Of course it will, but true change comes through adversity against the current system. We will endure. The Shie Hassakai always has."

A new pawn of his ran into the room. "Sir!"
"What is it?"
"The Blade wants to talk with you! He says he has a proposition for you."

"He isn't here to attack?"
"He is currently unarmed. What do you want me to do?"

"Bring him in. It sounds like he wants to do some business, which is a lot better for us, than it would ever be for them."

As Izuku was led into the belly of the beast, he couldn't help but respect the facility he was allowed to enter. "Great work here. This all your handiwork?"

"Yes."

"I'm appreciative that your boss would like to talk to me... considering who I am."

"He is extremely generous like that. You should be."

"No need to be rude. I'm here as a friend."

"I'll be the judge of that." They entered into a perfectly square room, with two sofas across from each other with a table in the middle.

Chisake was already waiting in the sofa facing him. "Welcome to our home, Blade. To what do I owe the honor?"
"I wish to propose a mutual partnership for the foreseeable future."

"What do you want out of this?"

"Of course, you wouldn't just accept without knowing the terms. Most smart individuals would want to know what everyone gains from it. I am proposing to help with your operation in the development of the quirk suppressant drug. I will help wherever you need. In return, I would like some of the finished product."
"Ah... I see. You are willing to trade your own skill and resources for some of our products. It should suffice... but I do have doubts."
"What would those be?"
"You were captured peacefully by the heroes. It seems like you gave in. Then you come to me, asking for some of our product with nothing but yourself as payment. How do I have assurance that you are not working for the heroes?"

"To move me around, they kept me in a handcuffed armored truck. They did everything to make me teach UA students as well as keep me in that prison of a school. I have no loyalty to those who take away my freedom. I hate tyrants like them with a passion. I bided my time until they slipped up. Besides, I'm working in both of our interests."

"Oh? Do tell."
"You remember what happened not too long ago? The revelation that All for One was still alive?"

"What of it?"
"What do you think would happen if he were to disappear?"
"There would be a power vacuum."
"One that the Yakuza could achieve easily with the drugs you are currently making. I plan to cut him out of the equation permanently."
"Why go after him?"
"He has taken something from me... not a quirk, but something more important. I know you don't care for what he took from me, but just know that I will do anything to get it back."
"Understood. Is it valuable?"
"To nobody but myself. He took it out of pure spite."
"Understood." He thought about it for a moment, then asked again, "You would help me no matter the cost as long as you get some of the finished product?"
"Even if I have to help develop it myself."

"Very well. Welcome. You are now a temporary member of the Yakuza."

"What would have your new Blade do?"