Breakout

Aizawa thanked Momo for the device she gave him. In her quick thinking, she'd put a tracker on one of the villains that escaped, and they now had their location. Just as they were about to head back, the villain crashed past them onto the ground, beaten and broken way worse than when they found him.

Momo was the first to speak. "What..."

They felt the aura of the Blade. Aizawa recognized it immediately, while Momo was terrified of a potential villain. Then they saw him. His ruby eyes blazed with an innate hatred for him, far beyond anything he held for Izumi and Bakugo, and he was slowly walking towards the ragged man on the floor. He didn't respond to the encroaching threat.

"Izuku, what happened?"
"..."
"Izuku?"

He had to physically get in between him and his target. "Izuku, stop! Why?"
He could hear him mutter under his breath, "He insulted her... threatened her... he can't be allowed to live..."

"Threatened who? Izuku, talk to me!"
This brought his attention back to Aizawa. "Get out of my way."

"Not if you plan on killing him!"

"Then I have no choice." He jumped back and threw something at the ground in front of Aizawa. The potion of weakness combined with his fatigue made him fall to his knees, unable to stop him.

Momo then got in his way as well, swallowing her fear. "Please, this will make you look really bad to everyone."

"Relax... he's out like a light and I was just going to give a quick health boost so he doesn't wake up... I want him to feel the pain I give, so that when he goes to hell, the devil will have to actually think of something new to give him." His grin sent a shiver down her spine, and she begrudgingly let him go.

"Good girl." He threw the potion onto him, and she watched as the wounds healed much faster than they normally would. "Alright, can you make some restraints?"

"Here, quirk suppressant handcuffs."

"Thanks." He cuffed him to a tree and waited for everyone else, his bloodlust satiated for now... although he was irritated by the voices still demanding blood. Although nobody else could hear them, he stayed by himself for the rest of the day to deal with them.

On the way back, Dabi woke up with Izuku looking at him, thinking. They were in the back of a secured police van, and nobody could hear what was said on the inside.

"Well, that's creepy."
"What is his next move?"

"Like I'd tell you."
"I want you to know that I can convince Nezu to hand you over to me, making you subject to me during your stay in captivity. I could just let your secret out, and hand you over to Endeavour... they'll all be so happy to see you!"
"You would traumatize your student. You wouldn't want that, would you?"
"Shoto needs to grow. He won't do that sheltered by a delusion. I would be happy to break it, unless you tell me what I want to know."

"Tsk... nobody can hear us, right?"
"No. This van is soundproof, so that prisoners don't get any ideas from within the back here."
"The boss man wants to get in contact with the Yakuza, steal their information, and destroy what they're making."

"It's a direct threat to him... of course. This makes it even more important to kill him as soon as possible. I have to accelerate my plan... and I cannot stay at UA any longer..."

Only then did he notice the cuffs around Izuku's hands. "Why are you cuffed?"
"I may or may not have beat you so hard that they had... concerns..." He smiled. "This was their precaution..." the cuffs slid off his hands as he spoke, "That failed." He checked the back door, found the locking mechanism, and forced it open. Turning back to Dabi, he laughed. "You don't get to leave. This is my stop. Tell Nezu, if you have the chance, of course, that the games are over. Next is only the beginning, and if he wants to minimize the damage, stay out of my way. Got it?"
"What...?"

Izuku pulled out a crossbow, then shot him with an arrow in the knee, pinning him to the chair. "That is for what you said before about Tenka. If you continue on that path, I will make the rest of your life a living hell. Don't make my problem become yours. Remember, nobody can hear you scream... have fun, Touya..." He grinned as he leapt back, through the door, and out to the street, watching the truck drive away for a moment, then left into an alleyway. Time to locate a resident plague doctor.