3.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

When I reached the dining area I saw pancakes were scattered on the dining table. And other dishes also faced the same fate unfortunately.

"Ohh my poor pancakes!! Who did this to you?" I thought.

But what I saw there was unexpected completely. Jimin was curled up like a ball and was sobbing silently while sitting on one chair of dining table. His head was down and he was back facing me so he didn't saw me. I wanted to go ask him what happened but then I remembered it's not my job to interface in his privacy. So I just stood there like a rock without daring to move even a little bit.

Complete 10 min passed but that omega was still sobbing. I lived alone in my whole life. My parents was dead in a car accident. So I never had anyone with me expect tae which was my Childhood friend. But after he moved to Seoul I lived alone. So I really didn't know how to deal with people.

I was starving badly and seeing the worst condition of pancakes infront of me wasn't helping either.

So finally after building up some courage I sat on one of the chair on dining table beside him and keep my posture just like a bodyguard. I told him to eat something before it gets cold.

But then I realised all food has already wasted. I was feeling so sorry for the poor food. How can someone be so selfish and scattered all this tasty food on ground? If tae didn't tell me to gain his trust before killing him I would have killed him right here as punishment of destroying my precious pancakes.

" Clean the whole mess." he said still burying his face in his knees while sobbing silently.

" Do I look like his assistant or some kind of maid that I need to clean the mess which he created." I scoffed.

"My job is to protect you not to clean your kitchen." I said professionally keeping my posture straight as like tae told me to act like a real bodyguard.

" Exactly your job is to protect me. And what if this pieces of food pierced in my foot and I got injured. So you should clean the whole mess." He said Still not looking up.

" Is he even serious? How is he going to get hurt by food? Calm down kook you can't get angry. Don't forget that you have to gain his trust.".

"Yes I can do it yeah. Fighting!! ". I cheered up myself .

Untill I was done I saw Jimin has stopped crying and staring at me with a glare. I gulped nervously. Just by his glare I can tell that he is so angry.

But I didn't do anything wrong then why he is so angry at me his eyes was already red and puffy because of crying and his honeysuckle scent was being sour.

"I think you should eat something rather than starring at me as if you want to eat me." I nervously said making him roll his eyes on me.

" If you don't want me to eat you make some pancakes for me. I am in my room. And I don't like late people. So you have 20 min. Make sure to complete your job and if you didn't then you will be fired."

"But th......" He cut me off again.

"This is also part of your job. Your job is to protect me right. Then do you want me to die by hunger ?"

" No it's just I don't..."

"I don't want excuse. Make food for me within 20 min." With that he gone up stairs.

I can't believe this. That fucking omega how dare he ordered me? I don't even know how to make food for fuck's sake. What do I do now?

I need to do something before he fire me. If he fire me then how will I do my job?

I searched on internet for some recipes of pancakes and started making it.

JIMIN'S POV

Tae didn't even glanced at me before going to his Paris trip. He told me that he was going tomorrow but he just left telling me anything and without even giving me goodbye kiss.

I got so angry and scattered all dishes which I made for him and started crying without eating anything.

Then that jungkook come which angered me even more. I don't know why but I got really angry after seeing him.

He sat on the chair besides me and told me to eat something. I can feel his stares on me.

I told him to clean the mess and make pancakes for me. I know it's not his job but still I was so angry and not in mind right mind that I just went out my all anger on him.

I reached my shared bedroom with tae and layed on the bed thinking about what did I do even wrong to make my husband angry.

I didn't get any answer and drifted into sleep unconsciously.

I wake up after 2 hours and realised that I told jungkook to make me food.

But why didn't he come to wake me up when I clearly told him to make everything within 20 min.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin got up from his bed and make his way towards kitchen to check up on his so called bodyguard.

But after reaching in kitchen he couldn't control his laughter and started laughing loudly.

"Wtf jungkook what did you do to my kitchen?" He asked controlling his laughter.

The whole kitchen was mess. 10 pancakes was arranged on dining table some of which was burned some wasn't even looking like they are pancakes.

Jungkook was so memorised by Jimin's feactures while he was laughing at it's heart content that he didn't even realised that he is staring at him.

His eye smile, how his eyes form a crescent shape while laughing, his facial fractures, button nose placed at centre of his face and then lastly his plump lips. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He never felt this feeling before.

But soon he remained his posture straight professionally and remind himself why he is here before Jimin can notice his stares on him.

"I don't know how to make pancakes." Jungkook said going towards Jimin.

"Wait....stop wherever you are..." With that Jimin ran towards his room and come back with a long ruler.

He streched that ruler towards jungkook and warned him not to cross the distance between him and that ruler.

"You need to stay away from me 50 cm.Get it ." Jimin glared.

Jungkook gulped cursing tae for giving him this stupid job with this stupid omega.

But he didn't let his emotions show on his face and remained silent.

A/N:

Will jungkook be able to handle jimin?

Feedback please 🥺🥺