9.

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been 15 days since Jimin changed his behaviour with alpha. He knows it's not jungkook's fault that he is been signed as his bodyguard. Even though it's true that his freedom is gone but because of Alpha's behaviour but he noticed one thing that he is not touchy and clingy like other his past boudguards.

Jimin noticed that jungkook isn't like other his past boudguards who are either some of his crazy fans and always tried to get his attention or some were just pretending to be protect him with having other motives. And Jimin knows jungkook isn't like that.
(A/N : Only of Jimin know *sigh*)

So he decided not to be harsh on poor soul and he will befriend with him as like Seokjin Said. So he changed his behaviour and now he can't believe alpha to be his close friend just like Hobi.

He never thought alpha will be his friend one day. He thought maybe sometime beginning can't be good but we can make the ending good one. And that's what happened when he give jungkook a chance. They become close friend that Jimin will never thought they will be.

"Jimin come downstairs I made your favourite dish in breakfast." Jungkook's yelling bring Jimin to back to reality. And he chuckled at his own thoughts. He didn't want to admit but jungkook really made him feel home in absence of tae which he never felt before. Usually whenever tae goes to business trip he always takes holiday from his shooting schedule just like he did now so that his jin hyung and namjoon hyung won't be worried seeing his pale face without his soulmate.

So this is the first time he didn't feel that sadness which he experience every time tae is away from him. But little did he realise that this is also the 1st time tae neither called him once or messaged him nor pick up his calls and answered his msgs.

Jimin got down to eat his breakfast.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I called Jimin to see what I made for him today. I know he will be so happy after seeing all his favourite dishes. I chuckled imagining his eye smile and how he will eat this food happily. My heart fluttered just by thinking this. He never fails to amaze me.

I served the food once he come. And as I expected I got his best eye smile and lot of praising of my cooking skills on which I really worked hard. I served food for both of us and just stared at him while he was eating. I remember my best time with him in past days. I realised he is an real Angel. He loves everyone too much. He is the most selfless and caring person I have ever seen. He respect every person on the shooting set And he loves his fans a lot. I always used to think that actors are always rude and arrogant who only likes to show off. But guess what Jimin proved me wrong. He made me realise the real meaning of life and many things which I never thought I will learn in my whole life. He painted my life with his beautiful colours in such a short time.

I didn't even realise when I fell in love with this angel beside me. I know my limits already and I know he is already taken but I can't help it. I just fell in love with his everything. The way his eyes curled up in crescent moon shape when he laugh. The way he his eyes lit up with happiness while playing video games and he wins. The way he eats. The way he talks with his melodious voice. I love everything about him. I can't believe that tae wants me to kill this innocent soul. But that's good that he send me for this work. I just need some proof to prove tae that Jimin didn't cheat on him so that I don't need to kill him. I can't imagine my hands killing this beautiful flower. I can't do that at any cost and I will protect him till the end just as a real bodyguard should do.

Even when I love him I know he can never be mine. I know he loves tae so much and I am happy if he is happy. And I will make sure to give him what he deserves. I will make sure tae will understand him and loves him the way he deserves. Only 10 days are left for my that deal with tae. I need to do something but it's not that I can directly ask Jimin what happened that night that tae wants to kill him. I swear if tae still didn't believe me and tried to harm Jimin i won't hesitate to take Jimin away from him forever.