33.

AUTHOR'S POV

The first rays of sunlight lit up the room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. But it was not the best morning Jimin thought it would be! The stupid hangover. He feels like his head would will burst at any moment.

Omega tried to get up from the bed that's when a familiar vintage scent caught his attention. He fluttered his eyes opening them completely to take a good look of surroundings. There was that cute bunny alpha who was sleeping peacefully hugging his favourite yellow pillow as if his life depends on it. But the more shocking thing was HE WAS HUGGING HIM THINKING THAT IT'S HIS FAVOURITE BIG PLUSHIE OF CHIMMY.

He kicked alpha without any second thought in fear not even realising what he did. He realised he was at a club with taemin hyung then what was he doing here? And why is Jungkook sleeping in HIS ROOM AND ON HIS BED?

"Wtf? " Jungkook got up from the ground with irritation and scanned his surroundings till his landed on a sleepy omega who was shaking his head in denial as he was arguing with himself in his mind about who knows what. Alpha's gaze softened seeing omega's cute pout and he smiled brightly after remembering last night's event forgetting the fact that this cute omega just kicked him out of his bed.

"Good morning Jimin. Did you sleep well? " Alpha asked him after getting up from his position and smiling towards him warmly with his bunny smile.

"Huh? " Jimin glanced at him after listening his question but he was still trying to figure what happened last night and why jungkook is asking him such a question smiling towards him with those doe eyes which is his weekness.

"Y-yeah I slept well. And good morning to you too." Jimin said gulping still not getting courage to ask him how did he reached last night home and why jungkook was sleeping with him on his bed. He tried to remember everything but it was all blur. He remembers going bar and drinking a lot thinking about that bunny faced alpha and even asking every possible person in the bar about why his bodyguard doesn't love him back. He remembers how much embarassing it was for taemin to stop him blabbering about jungkook to every person in the bar. But after that he doesn't remember anything and jungkook was acting awfully suspicious now. He was just praying moon goddess that he didn't said any embarrassing things to alpha or worst confessed him.

Jungkook handed him hangover soup after he freshen up and called him for eating his breakfast. Jimin decided to have some courage and ask him about what happened last night during breakfast.

"Umm..... J-jungkoook? How did I reach here? I mean I don't remember anything and who c-changed my clothes last night? D-did I say something weird? Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? Why were you sleeping on my bed when you had yours? " Jimin asked still not having eye contact with alpha. But jungkook was just enjoying his food munching it happily not minding and his struggle of remembering every possible things happened with him. It's not that Jimin don't trust jungkook but he don't trust himself when he is drunk. He was just hoping he didn't embarrass himself infront of jungkook.

"What are you thinking Jimin? I mean what else can happen when an omega and an alpha slept together? " Jungkook said calmly as if it's the most common thing in the world and Jimin chocked on his sandwich.

"W-what do you mean by that ? Did w-we.. I mean we did something ? " Jimin asked panicking. His whole attention was now on alpha forgetting the food.

"I don't know what something you are talking about? Enlighten me omega." Jungkook asked Jimin while a slight smirk was displayed on his lips.

"O-omega? Did you just address me Omega?" Jimin asked him shocked. Jungkook never called him omega before he was always calling him Jimin or Mr. Park. This was new to him but he felt terribly happy when he heard this from jungkook. He is sure that he is looking like a tomato now.