32.

AUTHOR'S POV

"H-hyung why this always happens with me hyung? Why the person I love doens't love me back? Why is it always one sided every time? It hurts so much I can't bear it. " Jimin said sobbing in his jin hyung's embrace.

"Hey Minnie don't cry okay I will beat the shit out of that alpha who broke your heart. I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM FOR MAKING MY MINNIE CRY." Jin said getting angry at Jungkook.

"NO hyung don't do anything and don't even tell him about whatever I said to you." Jimin said shaking his head already not liking the idea cause he knew how his hyungs can kill anyone when he is angry. His pregnancy hormones are making him even more angry. Jin's scent was sour showing his anger and Jimin just hugged him more tightly to reassure him that he is fine.

"But why Minnie? How dare he hurt you? How can he reject such an precious Omega? You are the best omega in the whole Korea and nothing can compare your beauty . Do you even know how much company offered you for casting in their films but because you were uncomfortable with working others we refused it. And even you have the biggest fan out of all Omega actors and actresses. You are awesome and how dare that alpha rejected you? " Jin said without even talking breath and letting Jimin say anything in alpha's defence.

"A-actually hyung.. I-I" Jimin fiddles with his cute fingers after listening to Jin's long ass explaination about how awesome he is!

"What? " Jin's mood changed into caring one in a sec when he found out that omega is not saying anything and shuttering as if scared of something.

"I didn't confess him yet and he didn't know that I love him either. " Jimin said looking up towards his hyung.

"WHAT!? Then how do you know that he doesn't love you back." Jin asked now getting frustrated not understanding anything. When Jimin comes to his house in the afternoon without jungkook saying that he needs some time alone jin knew something happened with his mochi. And after a lot of request Jimin started crying saying that jungkook doesn't love him and he will never love him in future either. So he thought maybe Jimin confessed to the alpha but got rejected. So he was angry at Jungkook thinking how dare he reject his precious gem. But now Jimin saying he didn't even confess him which was frustrating for Jin.

"Actually after that day when we told you everything about our plan of taegi's marrige he said he don't want any omega. But I thought maybe after some time I will make him fall for me. B-but hyung he changed after next day. H-he is acting like professional bodyguard as if his job was only protecting me and nothing more. He is not talking to me as long as it's too important. He is a-avoiding me. He is not even acting like a friend as we used to be before taegi's marrige. Maybe he just helped me in the plan because he p-pitied me. No feelings attached and here I-i thought maybe he will l-love me back. It's already been two weeks hyung but he is still distant and avoiding me." Jimin said burrying his head on his hyung's lap sniffing continuously.

"Hey Minnie I think you should talk to him first why he is acting like this. You never know untill you ask him about his behaviour. Maybe there's something you don't know about. You clearly lack communication pabo. Stop crying over these things and go to home now I am sure that alpha must be worried now as you come here without telling him. Never give up on anything without trying your best. I know you have a lot of insecurities because of your relationship with tae but don't let your past affect your present huh. You never know what the future holds for you." Jin tried to make him understand the real situation.

"Now get up I will make something delicious for you to eat you must be hungry it's been already 8pm. Namjoon will come back soon." Jin assured sulking Omega and get up from his bed to prepare dinner for them.