Epilogue

AFTER 5 YEARS LATER....

"Jeon Jungkook i swear to god if you didn't put Minho down right now i will kill you without thinking you are my damn husband!!" Jimin said running behind Jungkook who was carrying Minho on his head and to remind you he was literally standing on Jungkook's shoulder while Jungkook was running for his life.

"Don't swear in front of child." Jungkook yelled back while running.

"Daddy let's go in bedroom and lock it pappa won't find us there." Minho said.

"How many times I have to tell you Minho baby I am pappa he is daddy!" Jungkook said pointing at Jimin.

"Isn't it same?" Minho said pouting his doe eyes staring between both of his fathers in curiosity.

"No you shouldn't call me Daddy it's reserved for Jimin in be-...." Jungkook wanted to say further but Jimin's screaming made him gulp.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!!"

"Okay okay whatever!" Jungkook said panicking praying to the moon goddess that his omega will spare his life.

"Pappa !" Minho's whining got the attention of the couple.

"Huh?" Jungkook got confused.

"Why taetae is not here? Tomorrow is my birthday and he promised he will bring bunnies from moon for my present." Pup said pouting and looking at the door waiting for his favourite uncle.

"He must be on the moon then....collecting them you know bunnies are really fast." Jungkook said smirking at Jimin. Jimin understood meaning and hit Jungkook hard on his biceps.

"Aaaaaah." Jungkook make it sound so dirty with moaning voice making Jimin wooden his eyes.

"Call him uncle baby.... He is older than you."Jimin said trying to change topic.

"But he play with my toy not even letting me touch them....."Minho said in pout.

"Well..... I can't defend him in it." Jimin said chuckling thinking about the said beta.

"Baby we have so many things in one day..... Are you ready for tomorrow?" Alpha reminds him while sitting and placing Minho besides him.

"Don't know kookie...... Our anniversary, Minho birthday, my film promotion..... It's just too much."Jimin said putting his head on Jungkook's lap while Minho was playing with buttons of jimin's shirt on his stomach. Jungkook caressed jimin's hair in soft hum.

"You know I am always there for you, right? Just let things go by themselves everything will be fine okay?" Jungkook assured the omega which brought a smile on his face.

"Yeah... I don't know what I would have done without you." Jimin chuckled while jungkook kissed on his forehead.

"Daddy me too. I also want a kiss from both of you." Minho said looking at them with puppy eyes. And of course he knows no one can resist his puppy eyes.

____________________

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Minho..... Happy birthday to you."

"Tae..... This is 20th time you are singing same line on that damn saxaphone! Spare my ears ffs!" Jungkook said angrily as tae was practicing this from 4 in morning.

Now don't ask how he came just to play that on Minho's birthday and wishing him at 12am and ruined couple's sleep for entire night.

"Yaaaaah appreciate my efforts! Yoongi said I can play it so peacefully that anyone will sleep at its soft melody!" Tae said being proud of his skills