11.

Thanks for 400+ reads 💜💜💜

AUTHOR'S POV

"Jimin open the door. We need to leave today." Jimin get up from his sleep after listening to jungkook's yelling while knocking on the door.

He opened the door by yawning cutely while rubbing his eyes. Jungkook just got lost in the scene in front of him which was occupied by sweet honeysuckle scent of Omega. How much jungkook wanted this moment to last forever and wants to experience this feeling till his death. But soon he regained his conscious and slapped himself mentally for forgetting the real danger they are going to face in the future.

"What happened why are you yelling at 4am in the morning. Let me sleep and you too sleep okay." Jimin mumbled and tried to close the door. But before that jungkook stopped him.

"Yah how can you forget it. Didn't tae told you about that psychopath. We need to leave Seoul for some days Jimin. We can't stay here. It's dangerous for you." Jungkook warned Jimin.

"Ohh so tae really called me. I thought it was just a dream." Jimin's eyes blurred again with fresh tears threatening to fall from his beautiful eyes.

Jungkook's heart ached by seeing jimin in this state but he can't do anything. He just entered jimin's room and pulled him gently on bed. He wiped his tears and hugged him while caressing his head to Console him.

After some time listening to jungkook's comforting words Jimin calmed down and got ready to go with jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
"Can I open this blindfold now?" Jimin pouted asking for jungkook's permission to free his eyes from purple silk blindfold. Jungkook lied Jimin saying that this place is going to be surprise for him as requested by tae so Jimin agreed for putting blindfold on his eyes.

But it has been already more than 6 hours and Jimin wanted to see the beautiful greenery of path so he wanted to open the blindfold. But jungkook being strict person he didn't let him open it saying that the surprise will be ruined. So Jimin just slept in whole journey and now he want to open the blindfold so badly.

After seeing Jimin pouting cutely and sulking jungkook just wanted to coo at him and wanted to kiss his pouting lips but he controled himself. 

"Okay now you can open the blindfold." Jungkook said while stopping the car and opening car door for Jimin.

Jimin excitedly opened the blindfold and he was amazed by seeing the scene in front of him.

It was beautiful forest house just like Jimin wanted. It was jimin's dream to live in forest house in his holidays but because tae didn't like it so he also forgot about it. But now seeing the scene in front of him he couldn't stop himself from sequealing like child.

 But now seeing the scene in front of him he couldn't stop himself from sequealing like child