15.

AUTHOR'S POV

Yoongi reached to the hotel location told by namjoon. He spotted Namjoon waiting for him while tapping his foot continuously.

He goes to the table namjoon booked for both of them.

"Hi joon...long time no see bro." Yoongi Said while getting namjoon's attention.

"Oh..hey Suga you come. I think you are too early here aren't you? Or am I the Only one who is thinking about it huh? " Namjoon said glaring while raising his one eye brows towards alpha.

Yoongi gulped and took the seat in front of Namjoon. He ordered coffee for both of them not bothering the scary glare of alpha who was not leaving his eyes from him not even for a second.

"Listen I know I you are angry because I am late but believe me I have my own personal reasons." Yoongi said calmly without bothering by the angry gaze of alpha.

"Ohh really then may I know what kind of personal reason they are Mr. Suga?" Namjoon asked in teasing tone while crossing his arm over his chest making Suga blush furiously after remembering how tae was not letting him Leave while showering him with kisses.

"Wait are you blushing? That's something interesting! Did you finally decided to move on from tae? Did you finally get any Omega or beta ? Do that person love you? Do you love that person ? And who is he/she? When are you going to introduce me to him/her? And wh...? " Namjoon asked Suga many questions continuously without even breathing.

He knew how Suga loves tae but because of his own mistakes tae left him 2 years before. And now that vmin are married he didn't want Yoongi to mess up their relationship as both Namjoon and jin loves Jimin like his little brother and they know Jimin can't live without tae. They tried to find many omega and beta for Yoongi and introduced them to Yoongi but he never showed any interest in anyone other than tae. So it was like 8th wonder in the world for Namjoon seeing his friend Yoongi moving on from tae. He wanted to know everything about that person who changed him.

"Calm down joon. At least let drink coffee then I will tell you everything but first tell me why you called me here hurriedly? And i will introduce him to you one day for sure" Suga assured excited alpha so that he will escape from giving answers of his questions cause tae told him not to tell anyone about his relationship and Jimin's divorce.

"Oh.... I am going to be a Father. " Namjoon said showing his dimple smile.

"What it has to do with my contract then..? " Suga asked not understanding what it has to do with him.

"Yah i thought you will be happy for me and congratulate me but no you are still the same cold and emotionless." Namjoon nearly scolded him. Then waiter served their coffee to both them.

"Okay congratulations. And now tell me why u called me ASAP cause i need to go somewhere urgent. I can't waste my time." Suga said lazily taking the sip of his coffee.

"I am sure it must be your bed where you want to go to sleep. Can't you just sacrifice your sleep for once for other? I wonder is your sleep because of which you left half of the movie? Anyway let's come to the point. Read it." Namjoon passed some papers to Suga.

"Wtf!! Why are you cancelling my next movie. I told you I won't left it in half." Suga said annoyingly.

"My omega is pregnent and i can't let him go through everything alone so me and jin decided to take a break of 2 years. So your movie is cancelled and don't worry I already told other my director friends to give you another movie offer. " Namjoon told him and passed another contract paper to sign.

Yoongi read it and signed the paper agreeing for the work. That's when namjoon's phone ringed. He told Yoongi that it's jin who is so angry at him because he come here without telling him when he was sleeping so he needs to go and hurriedly left the hotel.