Who's Giving You All Your Love?

Block after block I finally reach my apartment building. My feet were screaming at me for relief and the constant texts and calls from my mom and 2 FAKE friends were giving me a headache. I push the elevator button and start preparing for the dramatic yelling I would be hearing all day just because I was out enjoying myself. It's like one minute my mom is telling me to get out more and the next she's too paranoid to even let me leave the house. I quickly tuck my phone away into my bag so that she wouldn't  get any ideas of taking it. I let out a deep exhale and remind myself to just not say anything and go straight to my room. Before I could even turn the knob to the front door, I hear her already gossiping on the phone about how I think I'm "grown". You would think I was out at the club every night getting drunk. I walk In and kick off my shoes letting out a satisfying moan. My mom gives me a death stare but remains silent. Deep down she knows she has nothing to be upset about. She's simply just a control freak and wants any kind of power she can get since I'm literally an adult now... and for some reason she can't handle that. I just have to suck it up and deal with it. Her house, her rules. 

Hours pass by and I've been laying in bed on my laptop trying to avoid using my phone, I just know Aaliyah and Faith are blowing up the group chat with all kinds of excuses and honestly I don't want to hear It. I've just been on tumblr and pinterest making mood boards to kill time. 

As I'm vibing out in my room, of course my mom comes in with her stank attitude saying she's about to start cooking

As I'm vibing out in my room, of course my mom comes in with her stank attitude saying she's about to start cooking. Usually I join her and have a little bonding moment but today is just not the day. I nod my head okay and continue what I was doing, I hope she didn't think I was just gonna jump up in excitement and be glad to help as if she didn't put me on punishment for the smallest thing. She stands in my doorway for some time and I just know she's fishing for something to complain about...Yall know how moms be. She clears her throat and says "I need some things from the store, so you need to go get it for me. The list will be waiting for you on the table".   I slam my laptop close in frustration and slowly get up. I really did not wanna do any more walking today, my feet are still sore from earlier. Too lazy to put together a outfit, I look for something quick and comfortable. I decided to throw on my matching juicy couture set with my furry sandals and call it a day.