Heartbreak Central

It's 3AM and I'm laying in my bed enjoying a bunch of snacks, trying to eat away the sadness. Yes I know I joke around about being a city girl and all but having someone lead you on is not a good feeling. And with me ignoring my friends and avoiding my mom annoying rules, I'm left dealing with this by my lonely.  "Alexa play Foolish by Ashanti" I shout out to the speaker. I think about how Aaliyah & Faith would be making me laugh right now calling me dramatic since I only known this boy for a week. I guess when your single for a long time and someone finally comes around showing you love, you start to get attached and ahead of yourself. It just leaves me wondering If I'll ever find someone worth my time. I hum to the lyrics of Ashanti's sad singing of heartbreak while writing my thoughts away into the pages of my diary. 

I hear my phone buzzing away for the 1000th time tonight

I hear my phone buzzing away for the 1000th time tonight.  It's either Aaliyah and Faith trying their best to get my attention  or Trin texting me asking the sameeee question over and over as If he's innocent. We had a big argument earlier after I dashed out his car and left him clueless. We argued like we hated eachother , yelling in voice messages, sending long paragraphs, and making petty indirects on snapchat. He asks me over and over what he did wrong and I simply ignored his question, not once bringing up the hickey I saw. He can figure it out himself.   

Tossing and turning trying to get comfortable, I turn off the lights and fall asleep to the overthinking thoughts in my mind.