Just Let Me Ease Ya Mind

We finally pull up to the party and the house was huge, almost like a mansion. All this time I lived in this city and I never knew these kind of homes were around. 

I open up my snap camera and make sure my makeup is still on point after being in this humid weather.  "Let's go have some fun" Aaliyah says while rushing up to the crowd. 

With me being the shy one I linger off in the background like always. But I must admit that the people at this party were cool and everyone seemed to be vibing. I hate those parties where everyone is sitting in the corner on their phones and not socializing, making the atmosphere awkward. 

Aaliyah & Faith noticed my shyness so of course they surround me and danced, leaving me no choice but to join in. We swift our hips side to side to the upbeat R&B music while laughing and recording one another & laughing. 

After dancing non-stop for 5 minutes and being out of breathe, I signal them over to come get a drink. "Girl don't drink too much you might get a hangover and then you'll blow your cover from your mom" Faith says with a worried voice. I roll my eyes as I touch her shoulder and say "girl don't worry I'll be fine". 

  Aaliyah pulls my body in front of hers and says "girl don't make it look obvious but I think your little boo is watching you". I stare at her with a sarcastic face and look around the room to see who she could possibly be talking about. "girl didn't I say don't make it obvious, he's looking right at you" she whispers as she pulls Faith & I intothe bathroom.

 "girl didn't I say don't make it obvious, he's looking right at you" she whispers as she pulls Faith & I intothe bathroom

"Girl I know you ain't talking about who I think you're talking about" I say as I cross my arms trying to calm down. "Girl yes she is" Faith says while shaking her head. 

I can't believe Trin ended up at the same party as me, It's not like it's a small city so it has to be bad luck. Just as I thought the night couldn't get anymore aggravating, an incoming call makes my phone vibrate through my purse. 

Rushing to get it out I see the contact name of "MOM" appear on the screen. "OMG it's my mom" I squeal as I run down the random house hallway trying to find somewhere quiet. "Yes mommy" I say in a tired voice trying to play it off. "