one.

P.O.V Hope (Luna)

Oh, it wasn't a dream after all.

Okay, so if I remember right today is the day were the Mikaelsons come back after they rescued Klaus or should I say dad?

It's so weird, especially because I had a really huge crush on Klaus, before I died and now he is my father ?!

Okay back to the problem. I need to plan what to do with the Hollow and everything that will happen in the feature.

So I search for Notebooks, where I can write everything down in case I forget
something.

When I find them, I start to write down everything I remember from the show and how to kill feature enemies.

~time skip~

After I have written down everything, I decided to go downstairs to grandma Mary and eat breakfast and after that I will ask her if I can go out, so I can practice my magic, but that with the practice magic part she doesn't have to know.

As I head downstairs, I'm greeted with the smell of pancakes.

,,Good morning grandma Mary." I say to her.

,,Good morning sweetie, I made Pancakes, want some?"

,,Yes Pancakes!", I answered cheerfully.

Mary chuckled and but the plate with the Pancakes infront of me.

As I was finished eating my Pancakes, I decided to ask Mary or grandma Mary, if I can play outside to wich she agreed.

After she agreed that I can play outside, I practically sprint outside. I think I heard her even chuckling and mutter children.

So when I found a place where Mary wouldn't see me, did I take my bracelet off.

I'm immediately hit with a lot whispers. The Hollow is trying to get in my head. I start to imagine like a barrier is pushing a blue light over a edge, in hope to stop the whisper and it actually worked. I don't hear any whispers anymore.

I pushed the Hollow out of my head, but I can already feel that she is trying to get in my head again. So like I did previously I imagined a barrier around my mind so she couldn't get into my head again.

And it worked, I don't feel her in my mind.

But now I'm exhausted.
That must have been a little to much for my body. I mean first, I'm a 'child' and second I or Hope never used so much magic before.

~time skip~

After I got back inside, I talked a little bit with grandma Mary.

But then I decided to go to bed because I'm still exhausted and I want to be awake when the Mikaelsons come.

So after I awake from my little nap, it's already dark outside. So I take out papers and pencils and beginn to draw the Hollow symbol.

 So I take out papers and pencils and beginn to draw the Hollow symbol

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After a little while I hear a car pull into the driveway. I'm really excited to meet them, but I need to act like I didn't hear them, so I can but my first plan in motion.

I started to draw a little bit faster, for the effect and mutter under my breath 'the Hollow is coming' ,over and over again. I even make thinks starting to float. I even crash something against my wall.

That seems to draw the attention from the Mikaelsons and Mary to me, because all of sudden everyone is standing in my doorway and watching me worriedly.

But I pretend like I didn't see them and start to draw faster and to mutter louder and I accidentally even but a barrier on my doorway.

I could hear the screaming of my family, it breaks my heart, but I have to do that so my plans can work.

My breaths are getting shallower every minute that passes and my magic is getting more aggressiv. I'm starting to believe my own act.

The screaming and begging of my family gets louder and I decide it's enough. So with a last breath, I look up and look directly in the eyes of my mother and say, ,,the Hollow is coming", and then I faint.

It seems like I over used my magic, but I will have to deal with that later. Now I just welcome the darkness.

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter and that you had to wait that long for a new chapter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter and that you had to wait that long for a new chapter.

Please comment and vote🙏

Reborn <<HOPE MIKAELSON>>जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें