five.

3rd POV

~Meanwhile in New Orleans~

Marcel watches how Vincent successfully ends  his spell.
Sending a message to the Mikaelsons.

When they found Hopes old comb, they knew it doesn't mean anything good, that the Mikaelsons are involved in their current situation.

They had no idea how much the Mikaelsons are involved with that, but right now they only wanted to help Hope Mikaelson.

That's the reason why Vincent did the spell in the first place, to send the Mikaelsons a message that they can help them here in New Orleans.

Marcel didn't like this idea at all. I mean he thought that the Mikaelsons are finally gone and that he had to never see them again.

But after some thinking and some convincing from Vincent, he agreed to his plan to send them a message, for Hope's safety. It's his sister after all and he would protect her from anything, no matter who her family is.

"Did it work?", Marcel asks Vincent.

"Yes, they must have received my message already.",Vincent answeres and pauses before he speaks again,
"You know I feel some kind of weird connection. I don't know what it is or what it means, but I think that the connection that I'm feeling is between Hope and the Hollow.",Vincent continues.

"But why would you only feel their connection, shouldn't you also feel the connection with the other kids?",Marcel wonders.

"Marcel I need you to listen to me. I didn't tell  you everything, but when I freed the children from the influence of the Hollow, she didn't fought against me. She just let it happen, it was so easy to free them too easy for an ancient spirit.", Vincent tells Marcel.

"What are you trying to tell me? That some followers of that spirit brought children here, children with magic and she just let you free them?", Marcel questions.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to tell you and we need to find out why.", Vincent says.

"Is there a spell or anything that you need.", Marcel asks.

"I need to look through the Grimoires and I definitely need the blood from the children and especially Hope's.", he answers.

"Okay than that's the plan, you look through the Grimoires and I will get the blood. That only means we have to wait for them to arrive with Hope."

"Yeah that's the plan."

3rd POV

~Meanwhile with the Mikaelsons~

In one black car, on the way to New Orleans, are Hope, Klaus, Freya, Kol and Rebekah inside.

Hayley and Elijah right behind them with another car.

In the black car you can see Klaus struggling to start a conversation with his daughter and she also seems to take notice of it like everybody else in the car.

"Dad is it true that you are the strongest in the world?", Hope asks randomly.

"Ahm- I'm not so sure, why do you ask?", Klaus answeres her, after some thinking what he can answer her.

Now everybody else in the car starts to listen too the father - daughter duo.

"Mum always told me story's about you. Like how strong you are and that you would always protect me from bad people and how much you love me.", she says.

"Well then your mother told you the truth, I would always protect you and love you." Klaus tells here, smiling at her.

Everyone in the car is smiling including Hope herself.

"Well I don't really know you, but I also love you.", Hope says innocently and smiling brightly at her father.

Everybody smiles at her words. But suddenly Freya gets a weird feeling and this feeling is coming from Hope more exactly from Hope's magic.

Freya whispers to Rebekah knowing that the other vampires in the car will also hear her, but hoping that Hope won't.

"Do you also get a weird feeling from Hope?"

At Freya's words everybody looks at Hope and like Freya, they also get a weird feeling from Hope's magic.

"I think that this weird feeling comes from the thing that she talked about in her trance state", Kol whispers back.

While they talk about the feeling, Hope tries to find a way to block them from feeling the magic of the Hollow on her and suddenly she remembers her bracelet, shouldn't it have blocked the feeling of the Holloes magic in her?

When Hope looks at her wrist, were she expects the bracelet to be, she finds nothing.

It melted away when she bonded with the Hollow.

But for her luck the car stops, they have arrived to their destination. That means she has some time to come up with a plan for that problem.

"Come on Hope we already arrived.", Klaus says, getting her out of the car.

As all Mikaelsons get out of the car they get some weird looks from some people, mostly from the supernatural resistance.

When Hayley and Elijah also arrive. They make there way to the Abattoir.

Authors Note: Hey guys, I'm so sorry that you had to wait so long for a new chapter, but I was so busy and had to learn for my exams, that I didn't have time to write

And also thank you for your comments.