four.

3rd P.O.V

The Mikaelson's are still worried the next morning. Hope still hasen't woken up and they can't find out what's wrong with her and what 'the Hollow is coming' is supposed to mean.

Freya tried diffrent spells, but it's like something is blocking her magic to work on Hope.

Klaus is passing back and forth in Hope's  room and watching how Freya's spells fail.

The rest of the family is working to find information about the Hollow, in the Grimoires, but without success.

"Freya, why is my daughter still asleep? I thought you were one of the powerfulest witches alive!",Klaus said with  anger clear in his voice, but also worrie for his littlest wolf.

"I'm trying Klaus, but it's like my magic doesn't work, when I try to do a spell on Hope. And you passing back and forth doesn't help me to concentrate!", she argued back.

Suddenly Hope started to stir in her sleep, that droves both their's attention to her.

"Hope come on wake up, please.", Klaus pleads to her, worried sick for his daughter.

But Hope doesn't wake up, she starts to mumble something in her sleep in a language that they don't understand.

"Nik, I know you are are worried about her, but I need you to relax-", Klaus cut Freya off.

"RELAX, I SHOULD RELAX! MY DAUGHTER PASSED OUT AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER AND YOU WANT ME TO RELAX!", Klaus screamed at her.

"KLAUS! Listen to me and please don't cut me off this time. I want you to relax so you can try and get into her head and I will try to help you get a better access to come into her head with a spell. Maybe she will let you in, but I'm not sure if it will work, we shouldtake every chancewe have.", Freya tells him softly, trying to explain her plan.

"Okay let's do it.", Klaus said.

As Freya starts to chant, Klaus try's to get access into Hope's head. It seems like it's working, until Klaus is thrown against a wall.

The Mikaelson's who are downstairs heard that and raise upstairs to see what happend.

"What the bloody hell happend here", asked a exhausted Kol.

"It must have been Hope's magic, trying to push Klaus out of her head.",explained Freya,"Hayley, did Hope show such strong signs of magic in the last years?"

"She showed signs of magic when she took her bracelet off, but never this strong.", Hayley answered shortly.

"Okay I have a Idea, but I need more space so could you please leave for a little bit?", Freya asked.

They all shared a glance with each other, but eventually leave.

"Okay, let's find out why your magic is playing crazy, little one." Freya  mumbled too Hope.

Freya starts to chant and as she finished, she gasp loudly and the family momently storm back in Hope's room to see what happend.

"What is it what do you found out.", they all ask her.

Freya doesn't know how to anwer them to shocked and worried about the new information of Hope's magic.

" I don't know how I  should explain that, but it's like every day she lives her magic is getting stronger and her magic is so euphoric, but at the same time her magicseems to be dangerous, I can't even explain it.", Freya answered them.

Suddenly Hope wakes up with a dramatic gasp.

"Hope", Klaus immediately rushed to her.

"DAD", Hope said excitedly and hugs her father.

Klaus seems to be shocked, shocked that she could tell that he is her father and seems to accept him. After he got over his shock he hugs her back.

The rest of the Family smiles at their interaction, until they small drops at Hope's next words.

"Dad I'm scared.", Hope said, hoping that they would buy her lie.

"What's wro-", Klaus is cut off by a note appearing out of no wear.

Rebekah picks the note up and reads it out loud.

' I know what's wrong with Hope Mikaelson, please come to New Orleans so I can help '

-Vincent Griffith

The family seems shock and Hope, well Hope is happy that her plan is working better than she thought possible.

"Seems like we return to New Orleans earlier than we thought." Elijah says.

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter and that you had to wait that long for a new chapter

the short chapter and that you had to wait that long for a new chapter.

Please comment and vote🙏